210-***-**** - Cell
Ashley Automation and technology, Kenedy, Tx. - Field Supervisor May 2012 - July 2015
● Primary role was Field supervisor of permanent power installations for well sites, directly reporting to I&E construction department of Marathon oil in the Eagle Ford shale Kenedy/Pleasanton/Gonzales regions.
● Conducted overall supervision and managing of field installs and pertinent project personnel. Maintained high safety rating while adhering to all company and client safety policies and procedures. Managed 12 - 15 personnel between multiple locations across region simultaneously. Company liaison to Marathon I&E lead in charge of project. Maintained 100% success rate upon commissioning of locations when turned over to operations, as well as client satisfaction with end product. Consistently kept an exceptional rate of billable man hours in the 98% - 100% bracket.
● Finished tenure at company as acting interim Field Supervisor of test skid installations on well sites for Marathon Oil company Eagle ford shale Kenedy/Pleasanton/Gonzales region.
● Assisted Marathon Oil with the design and adoption of maintenance department standard guidelines for well site preventative maintenance of electrical and automated equipment.
Saulsbury Industries, Kenedy, Tx.- General Foreman July 2015 - July 2017
● Began tenure as acting interim Field Supervisor of test skid installations for Marathon oil in the Eagle Ford shale Kenedy/Pleasanton/Gonzales region.
● Special projects lead for Marathon oil conducting field wide Arc Flash study and up to date red lining of all A/C voltage components and equipment of 36 central facilities including but not limited to, all data collection and processing necessary to conduct study and produce accurate results. Assisted in the design and implementation of cable number and tagging system that became standard for the regions’ 36 central facilities of Marathon oil.
● Became Field supervisor for Marathon Oil I&E construction lead of Central facility electrical and automation expansions for Kenedy/Pleasanton/Gonzales region. Supervised all installations of assigned expansions for listed descriptions but not limited to, gas compressors, ultra fab units, high pressure flares, low pressure flares, gas coolers, variable frequency drives, lease automatic custody transfer units (lact units), pipeline pumps, PLC’s, ROC’s, U.P.S. systems, all automated instrumentation and 120v - 480volt electrical equipment pertaining to assigned expansions. Maintained 100% satisfactory oversight of entire process from material requisitioning to commissioning and turnover of facility expansion to operations.
● Project Managed and conducted field wide, 36 central facility bi-monthly maintenance program of all Variable Frequency Drives
(vfds), in Marathon Oil facilities in the Eagle Ford shale Kenedy/Pleasanton/Gonzales region.
Nyati Services Inc., Karnes City, Tx,- General Foreman July 2017 - Present - Current Employer
● Tenure began with being assigned as secondary lead of Reid Vapor Pressure (RVP) program for 10 Marathon Oil central facilities in the Kenedy/Pleasanton region. While simultaneously continuing field wide bi-monthly maintenance of variable frequency drive project for Marathon Oil in the Eagle Ford shale Kenedy/Pleasanton/Gonzales region.
● Conducted all duties pertaining to R.V.P. program assigned by program lead including but not limited to, weekly spot sample collection and analysis, submittal of weekly results of spot samples, daily monitoring and preventative maintenance of units, all troubleshooting and repair of automation/electrical/pneumatic operational issues with R.V.P. units as needed.
● Current position is Electrical foreman for permanent power installations on well sites for Marathon Oil in the Eagle Ford shale Kenedy/Pleasanton/Gonzales region.
Pleasanton High School - Pleasanton, Texas -Diploma 2001 References
Danny Lira, Marathon Oil co., Facilities Specialist, (I&E Construction) Former operations manager Ashley Automation and technology 210-***-****
Kenneth Wilhelm, Saulsbury Industries, Area Superintendant of operations 573-***-****
Brandon Lemke, Marathon Oil co., I&E lead facility expansions, Construction 830-***-****
Tim Pruitt, Marathon Oil co., I&E lead permanent power installations, Construction
A.G. Solante, Marathon Oil co., Electrical Engineer, Construction 832-***-****