M TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
2013 - 2015 Pune,
India GPA: 3.2/4
BE - COMPUTER SCIENCE
2008 - 2012 Mumbai,
India Per: 64%
• Actively involved in Scrum meetings,
Stakeholders Reviews, Creating
Project Metrics, and Roadmaps.
• Responsible for Development,
Testing, Code Review and Meetings.
Also involved in Tier 3 Support and
• Completed Six Sigma Training and
Project in Cummins India Ltd, Pune
• C# • Java • Perl
• Joomla • OWASP security
• SQL • MS Access
• Visual Studio • Eclipse •Install shield •
Wireshark • Power BI • TOAD
• Microsoft 70-483 C# Certification Passed
(2017) • Java from Seed Infotech (2012) •
Udemy Certification- Business Analysis for
IT (2019) • Power BI Certification from Skill
Me Up (2019)
INTERNSHIP July 2014 – Nov. 2014 NCR Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India Worked on Analysis of Java REST web service and created POC application. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AND APPLICATION ANALYST
3.10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE June 2015 – Present Cummins India Ltd, Pune, India
Working as developer and analyst to develop and maintain applications. Have strong knowledge of Java, Perl, SQL Power BI. Worked in Agile environment, SDLC with V Model. Involved in various testing like – Unit testing, System Testing Integration Testing. Experience to follow Cybersecurity Standards per release. Well versed communication skills, quick learner and ability to work as an individual as well as in team.
UPDATE MANAGER C# with .NET4.5, C++, Data Driven Jun 2015 – Dec 2016 Cummins India Ltd, Cummins Electronics Standalone application provides GUI to download and install software updates for Cummins Tools.
CLIENT CALIBRATION C# with .NET4.7.1, MS Access
Jul 2016 – Oct 2018 Cummins India Ltd, Cummins Electronics Engineering Tool used to create INSITE compatible Calibrations. CORE II TOOL INTERFACE Perl, Apache Server, SQL
Feb 2017 – Feb 2018 Cummins India Ltd, Cummins Electronics Web based tool used to generate consolidated reports from C2ST Database server.
OTIS TEST TOOL Java, Spring MVC, Softing API Verification and Validation Testing Feb 2017 – Oct 2018 Cummins India Ltd, Cummins Electronics Tool used to test Cummins ECM based on OTIS specification and UDS protocol standard. FIMS Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, Excel, Power BI Manual Testing Oct 2018 – Present Cummins India Ltd, Corporate IT Web based JEE application, used to maintain the financial Information System. This has capability to create Work Order, Reports, Purchase Order and Time log for Employees
CLOUD COMPUTING DATABASE AND SECURITY POSTGRAD
Jun 2014 – Jun 2015 Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune
• Pursued Post graduation from Symbiosis International University and started my research work in the domain of Cloud Computing.
• Designed and developed a system for Optimization of Privacy Preservation in Cloud database querying by preventing Brute Force Attacks using Dynamic Clustering Technique.
• Tools/Add-ons: Weka Tool, AWS Cloud, Eclipse IDE, Visio PUBLICATIONS
• “Variant of COBWEB clustering for Privacy Preservation in Cloud DB Querying” – Under Elsevier Procedia Vol. 50, Pages 363– 368 through ISBCC Conference VIT Chennai– 2015. Presented Research work as an individual in VIT Chennai Conference.
• “Enhancing Privacy Preservation In Cloud Database Querying, Comparative Analysis By Cobweb & k-Means” – Under IJAER, RIP Publications Vol. 10, Pages 326**-***** – 2015.
• “Enhancing Privacy Preservation In Cloud Database Querying Using Dynamic Clustering” paper accepted in ICACCI conference 2016.
2017 Employee of the Quarter Cummins India Ltd, Pune 2014 Won 2nd Prize Box Cricket at Symbiosis
2007 Won 1st Prize Poster Competition