JAIRDAN BABAC, ECE
** ******** **. **** ******** Village 1
Tandang Sora Ave. Quezon City
Phone #: +63-935-***-****
A licensed Electronics Engineer and a Research and Development (Software) Engineer, with 4-year experience in Embedded C/C++ for telecommunications and automotive applications. Has admirable communication and interpersonal skills that enables to interact well with superiors, subordinates, and customers. Has basic to advanced skills and knowledge in embedded C/C++ software development and testing. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Research and Development Engineer (June 2017 – Present) Nokia Technology Center of the Philippines, Inc.
Provides maintenance to already deployed software application of telecommunications equipment and implements additional features as requested by the clients served by Nokia around the globe.
Has taken part in the development and successful deployment of New Radio Technology (5G) and still supports legacy Radio Access Technologies (3G and 4G).
• Software Engineering Analyst (September 2016 – June 2017) Accenture, Inc.
Pioneered the development of processes/ways of work implemented in Unit Testing, QA Analysis, and Static Code Analysis for the project.
• Software Engineering Associate (May 2015 – September 2016) Accenture, Inc.
Developed detailed designs and implemented it in the software used for Automotive (dashboards/meter boards), programmed ECUs, and Unit Tested the source codes done by Japanese counterparts
• Field Service Engineer (On the Job Trainee) (April 2013 – May 2013) Smart Communications, Inc. (SMART)
Has done field operations tasks such as Network Monitoring, Drive Testing, Precautionary Maintenance Routine and CORE re-grooming for various telecommunications sites served by SMART. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Advanced understanding in Embedded C/C++ for Automotive and Telecommunications Applications
• Advanced user of software development, testing tools, and environment for Telco and Automotive apps.
WinAMS, Softune, Linsee, Google TEST (GTEST), Jenkins, etc.
• Basic knowledge of AVR Assembly Programming and Atmel Microcontrollers and Arduino Boards
• Basic knowledge of several programming languages and environment:
Android, JAVA, PHP, MySQL, Linux/Unix, Python
• SAFe(Scale Agile Framework for Teams (SAFe Practitioner) – 2019
• Embedded C++ Development – 2017
• BTS (Base Station Transceiver - Hardware and Software Architecture) – 2017
• Embedded C for Automotive Industry – 2015
• Accenture Delivery Fundamentals: C++ Development – 2015
• Accenture Delivery Fundamentals: Functional Testing – 2015
• LTE (Long Term Evolution)/4G Technology – 2013
• Design, Development & Implementation of Educational & Entertainment Mobile Robots as Test Bed for Microcontroller Interfacing and Programming – 2012 EDUCATION
• Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering (2009 – 2014) University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines – formerly Mindanao University of Science & Technology
Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City
• Deputy Team Leader, Accenture, Inc. – Project Y, 2015 – 2017
• President, Junior Institute of Electronics Engineers of the Philippines – MUST Chapter (JIECEP-MUST), 2013 – 2014
• Scholar, Commission on Higher Education (CHED), 2009 – 2014 REFERENCES
• Will be available upon request.