*A- S ANTHI KARTHEDATH, N. F . GATE, KOCHI-682301
979******* • firstname.lastname@example.org
R O H I T VARMA
CAREER OBJECTIVE To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in a growth-oriented organization, where my skills and knowledge can be utilized to achieve organizational as well as personal goals.
SKILLS & ABILITIES PROFESSIONAL
• Proficiency in design and analysis softwares SolidWorks, Catia, Creo, AUTOCAD.
• Adept in use of programming softwares Minitab, C++, Python, MATLAB.
• Skillful in Microsoft softwares Excel, Word, PowerPoint. PERSONAL
• Proficient in English and Malayalam. Adept in Hindi, Tamil and French.
• Maintains high personal standards to ensure maximum work satisfaction.
• Efficient at multitasking while concentrating on goals according to priority.
• Minimalistic. Productive. Efficient.
• Seeks to learn new things actively to keep up to date and engage with the world.
EXPERIENCE STUDENT INTERN, L&T HYDROCARBON LTD, CHENNAI 11th June – 25th June 2018
• Studied the basics of Piping and tank design.
• Studied the health and safety measures associated with piping STUDENT INTERN, APOLLO TYRES, PERAMBRA
June 5th - June 20th 2017
• Actively participated in and completed a project which helped the company improve efficiency and reduce quality issues while tyre building. STUDENT INTERN, CLEAN FUEL PROJECT, NBTC KUWAIT
1st December – 31st December 2016
• Assisted and observed the operations taken care at piping fabrication yard.
• Assisted the Health and Safety Engineer
STUDENT INTERN, PETRONET CCK, COCHIN
5th December – 30th December 2015
• Assisted in health and safety department.
• Assisted in maintenance department of the company. Page 2
EDUCATION B. TECH- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
SRM INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, KATTANKULATHUR
Have scored a 75.08% during the first 7 semesters in college. 12TH STANDARD CBSE
SARASWATHI VIDYA NIKETAN, ELAMAKKARA, KOCHI (2015) Scored 91.2%
10TH STANDARD CBSE
PLACID VIDYA VIHAR SR. SEC. SCHOOL, CHANGANACHERRY (2013) Scored 91.2%
• SRMIST MAJOR PROJECT (NOVEMBER 2018-PRESENT)
Performance improvement of secondary loop refrigeration system by varying primary refrigerant.
• SRMIST (JULY 2018)
Modelling, analysis and testing of airfoil cross section with various surface modifications.
• APOLLO TYRES (JUNE 2017)
My team and I advised an array of hot air blowers which was later applied to the extrusion line.
• SRMIST (February 2016)
Miniature solar powered car.
• SRMIST (March 2016)
Made Library management software using MATLAB
• CLASS 12th (February 2015)
Made a Railway reservation system software using C++ CO-CURRICULAR
• Member of ISHRAE Chennai Student chapter.
• Volunteer for college fest in domain “Initiatives”.
• Committee member for college fest in domain “Initiatives”. EXTRACURRICULAR
• Hobby photographer
• Plays Basketball, badminton, TT
• Hobby cyclist
• Watch movies