980-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/virajpathak
University of North Carolina, Charlotte December 2019 M.S. in Information Technology, Data Science (GPA 4.0/4.0) University of Mumbai, India
B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication (First Class) May 2013 TECHNICAL SKILLS
Certifications: Certified Scrum Master, ISTQB Foundation, Credit Analysis, IT Service Management PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Bank of America, Senior Software QA Analyst, India August 2016 – July 2018 Worked as Senior Software Analyst for Mortgage Data Technology which designs and develops decision analytics for 3000 business users. Primary responsibilities include improving data quality, validate business logic and UAT support.
• Enhanced experience in creating SSIS packages to transfer data between server and Database using SQL Server 2008.
• Validating data flow from Landing Database to Staging Database. Verify Schema of newly added fields.
• Assist QA Manager in preparing Test plan for next release and verify it with on-shore counter parts.
• Preparation of UAT Server by applying SQL scripts, ETL jobs to validate user stories and documenting UAT Report for business Approvals.
• Refining Product backlog, estimation of user stories using planning poker and drafting Acceptance criteria for user stories.
• Validation of business logic of AS400 (Inventory and Pipe loans) for Loan IQ and Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA).
• Provide Impacted counts of loans by comparing implemented logic with Production Data.
• Creating dashboards and visualization in Tableau for data reporting to the stakeholders and Audit Managers. Ness Technologies, Software QA Engineer, India January 2014 – July 2016 Worked as Software Engineer for Pearson Education US for TestNav and Pearson Access project. Primary Responsibilities included Validation of Software against user requirements, develop automation framework and Scrum Master.
• Involved in creating test strategies and workflow diagram for middleware applications.
• Participation in Test planning activities and providing test progress reports with metrics to Project Stakeholders.
• Designing Verification Plan and Test Matrix for automation framework. Build deployment and Execution of test scripts on various platforms like Windows and Mac.
• Test Case Preparation, Test Execution, Defect Tracking, Regression Testing, compatibility testing over different flavours of Windows, Mac, iOS, Chrome OS and Android.
• Sprint Demo to the user to get sign off for the Sprint backlog and updating the burndown chart.
• Verifying web service API request and performing API testing for various applications using Burp/Fiddler tool
• Develop test framework using TestNG and Selenium WebDriver
• Execution of Test Scripts using TestNG. Proficient in Black box and Regression testing. ACADEMIC PROJECTS (GRADUATE)
Network based Application Development January 2019 – April 2019
• A three-tier architecture which dynamically displays data using Mongo DB. Semantic Image Visualization October 2018 – December 2018
• Implemented a system for supporting semantic image classification which is Flower Species Recognition system using Random Forest Algorithm in python.
• Developed interactive dashboard for visual representation using Tableau. AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Silver Award for Delivering Infrastructure Service Management (ISM) project as a part of self-initiative, Bank of America.
• Spot Award by Pearson Education for bug free Application, Ness Technologies