Senior Business Analyst
Experience in Capital Markets and the Banking Industry Expertise in:
• Client Relationships
• Requirement Gathering
• Process analysis
• Problem Solving
• Documenting Operational Procedures
• Management Reporting
• Process Mapping
• Facilitating Meetings
• Diagrams (MS Office, Visio)
TD, Toronto, ON
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Feb 2018 - Feb 2019
• Lead BA in Contract Negotiation workshops for 100 Million dollar Project with TD Key Stakeholders, Vendor and Legal gathering requirements to ensure all details were captured for Contract sign-off.
• Established strong working relationships with Senior Management to analyze and implement internal process change requirements through documentation, conference calls, and work flows (MS Office, Visio, Pivot tables).
• Facilitate meetings with various internal process groups to analyze change to current processes, identify and close gaps to fulfill requirements.
• SQL queries used to retrieve information from tables for analysis.
• Create and document User Test Cases for successful integration into a new working model.
• Expert in creating documentation (Service Level Agreements, Governance, Compliance, Security, New Technology Introduction, Operations Change Management, BCP etc.) for newly established procedures and policies.
RBC, Toronto, ON
Senior Data Analyst
2004 - 2017
• Analysis of all Bloomberg Asset Classes (Equity, Fixed Income, Options, Mortgage, Derivatives, etc) data to ensure Client goals were accurately documented and executed.
• Primary contact for various stakeholders to identify and enhance procedures of current processes.
• Analyzed and established improvements to current systems and reported to Senior Management on a monthly basis,
• Subject matter expert for various products.
• Established excellent relationships with various teams to identify gaps and ensue proper solutions were put in place to meet required business requirements.
• SQL queries used to extract Capital Market data for data analysis.
• Set up monthly meetings with Management to discuss continuous improvements to current processes.
• Involved in meetings to ensure all Compliance and Governance procedures were properly followed.
• Conducted monthly reviews of licensing and Invoicing to make sure all information was up-to-date and correct. CGI, Toronto, ON
Senior Business Analyst
2002 - 2004
• Provided monthly Settlement Statistics to clients and Senior Management.
• Worked with teams to create Service Level Agreements to meet required Services.
• Created and executed Test Scripts to ensure proper Banking System (Unix Platform) functionality.
• Validated the accuracy and integrity of client data during Banking System conversion process; identified deficiencies and communicated to programmers for enhancements. REUTERS CANADA LIMITED, Toronto, ON
Financial Data Analyst
2004 - 1999
• Coordinated test plan for Equity Data migration into new system ensuring 100% accuracy.
• Researched and resolved global client queries for Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, and Corporate Actions reference and pricing data.
• Data mapping of Equity, Fixed Income, Time Series, Corporate Actions reference and pricing data.
• Developed and implemented Service Level Agreements with data suppliers. EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
PMP Certification (currently enrolled)
• CANADIAN SECURITIES INSTITUTE
Canadian Securities Course Certificate
• CONESTOGA COLLEGE OF APPLIED ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY Accounting - Business Administration