Lake Forest IL ® 847-***-**** ® firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTRY LEVEL COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER
- Graduate of Bradley University Computer Information Systems Program
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and application development tools using C++, C#, Java
- Proficient in other languages such as SQL, HTML, XML, Perl, PHP
- Known as a team player, self-starter, and multitasker CAREER OBJECTIVES
- Software Developer
- Website Developer
- Video Game Developer
Bradley University, Peoria, IL
Bachelor of Computer Information Systems
- Graduated December 2018
- Studied: Computer Information Systems, Database Management Systems, Game Engine Programming, Web Technology & Systems, Scripting Languages, Information Technology Infrastructure, Integrative Progression & Technology, Computer Game Modification, CIS Project Management, Computer Architecture, Technical Writing, Information System Security
- Worked as a programmer using C# in a team of 20 designing the game “We Who Linger” which is built using Unity Game Engine, planned to be completed Summer of 2019. o Responsible for code of all Ranged abilities
o Responsible for code for player camera
o Responsible for code for enemy prototypes
o helped with code for Sound Design
- Created 2 online databases using SQL/MySQL and PHP, Users can specify retrieval of data, over 7,000 entries which are all retrievable and editable.
- IDE’s used: Visual Studio, Netbeans, BlueJay, Eclipse, VScode
- Other program experience: Adobe Dreamweaver, MS Expression, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
Junior Sailing, Lloyd Beach, Winnetka, IL
Junior Sailing Instructor
- Teach 4th-8th graders basic and intermediate forms of sailing.
- Guide the 4th-8th graders while they employ the teachings on the water.
- Take inventory of the sailing equipment before and after class.
- Passing lifeguard test is a prerequisite for being a Sailing Instructor Piero’s Pizza, Wilmette, IL & Ferentinos Pizza, Lake Forest, IL Delivery Driver
- Transporting food items from restaurant to customers’ homes.
- In charge of collecting payments and being aware of the order of delivery times