BOSQUET Marie Martine Wendy
Age: ** years old
Address: Hospital Road, Ville Noire,
Duperre Government School
CPE ( Certificate of Primary Education) 1992
Hamilton College Girls Dept B
Up to form 4 1996
NGO Connection Days
Microsoft Digital Literacy Courses (Intermediate level 60 hrs.) 2011 Orian Secretarial Institute
Level 2 (office procedures). 2015
English– native language
French– speak fluently and read/write with high proficiency PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
As from October 2003 to July 2018
Paws Mauritius (Private sector) Allee Coco Union Vale, Trois Boutique Position held: * Started as Receptionist
Job description as *Administrative Assistant
• Daily supervision of the shelter, including staffing, utilities and general building management.
• Personnel from the list of holidays and days off to ensure efficient operation of the service.
• Submission of time sheet for salary and monitoring of staff performance with director.
• Monitoring e-mails on the PAWS administration page (including inquiries from the public and their distribution to relevant personal information).
• Make sure the building is a safe place to work.
• Maintain the efficiency of inventory management by delegating orders to an employee while verifying that orders are made in a cost-effective manner.
• Manage finances by ensuring that all money is handled securely and that banking is done efficiently.
• Take care of the administrative formalities related to hiring a veterinarian: this includes working with officials (Board of Investment or Ministry of Labor) and a veterinary council by following the complex procedures involving newspaper announcements, safe handling veterinary documents, remaining polite with difficult people.
• Organization of off-site events - day of adoption and sterilization.
• Manage receipt orders, prescription books and plastic bags for both refuges.
• Process vehicle records for both shelters.
Valid Domestic driving license
From: Martine Bosquet
Hospital Street, Ville Noire
RE: Application for Receptionist
Strongly interested in your recruitment advertisement as receptionist, I am sending you my application.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with PAWS Mauritius (Protection of Animals Welfare Society) but now I feel that I am ready for a new challenge. Currently unemployed, I would like to use my listening and support abilities within your company. I am a very organised person who pays great attention to every single details. I like working in a systematic manner and always ready to learn new skills. With a vigorous nature, with the taste of challenge and having experience in the field of work, I think I have all the qualities required and I am sure to give complete satisfaction. I will endeavor to perform to my utmost capacities and will prove to be a successful employee. I have enclosed my resume so that you may examine my work experience. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Should you have any questions or require additional information, I can be reached anytime by email at email@example.com or my cell phone (230-****-****.