** **** ***** ****, *********, Toronto, ON M9V 5E4.
Passionate, Energetic, Enthusiastic and Results-Driven Managerial Professional with over 3 years of experience specializing in Information Technology and Operations management. Brief discussion of your skills
POST-GRADUATION IN OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT DECEMBER 2018 FANSHAWE COLLEGE
· Major: Operations Management
· Related coursework: Knowledge of key computer aspects including internet, computer systems and its applications. Introduction to concepts of inventory control, aggregate planning, material requirements planning and operation and staff scheduling. Study of the human regulations for controlled society with employee relations. Possess knowledge to build own comprehensive marketing communications plan for a selected product or service. Examining the business from all angles, from the supply chain elements to quality assurance, from purchasing to project planning. POST-GRADUATION IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT APRIL 2017 FANSHAWE COLLEGE
· Major: CCNA Networking
· Certification: CCNA Routing & Switching
· Related coursework: Knowledge of key computer security aspects including vulnerability testing, security policies, access controls, risk analysis, security audits and networking concepts. Introduced to design and maintain computer networks by configuring routers/switches. It includes the introduction to peer-to- peer networks, client-server model, network operating systems, and wide area network. Introduction to heavy software such as VMWare to control multiple OS as the same time with implementing VLANs, trunk.
BACHELOR OF COMPUTERS ENGINEERING MARCH 2016 AHMEDABAD UNIVERSITY
· Major: Computers & IT
· Related coursework: Introduction to computer languages including C, C++, Java, PHP, .NET. Hands-on experience on MS-SQL and Oracle for database management. Introduction to wireless technology with various protocols including WAP, MMS, CDMA. Introduction to cluster computing and compiler design. Introduction to Micro Processer, Digital Logic Design and Visual Basics. Page 2 of 2
Academic Project Work
TRAINING REFORM PORTAL GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY JUNE 2015 TO JUNE 2016
· Provides online training in different computer languages
· Different environment was used such as Jdbc, servlet, SQL, HTML/CSS.
· Java and Eclipse Luno was used as technologies.
NETWORK TECHNICIAN NICHETECH COMPUTER SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. JANUARY 2016 TO APRIL 2017
· Design and install computer networks, cabling and connections
· Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement
· Provide technical support to clients through various channels of communication
· Inspect cable lines to ensure that they are intact and working optimally
· Operate Routing and Switching via VMWare.
CLOUD COMPUTING ENGINEER S&P GLOBAL JUNE 2015 TO DECEMBER 2016
· Identifies and maintain database requirements
· Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities
· Assisted in database design
· Updated and amended existing database
Volunteer ship and Internship
SETUP MANAGEMENT EVENTS AND STEWARDING (VOLUNTEER) RIB-FEST MAY 2017 TO AUGUST 2017
· Coordinated with event supervisor and facilitated required arrangements.
· Monitored events and assisted in evacuation in time of emergency.
· Developed welcoming atmosphere for various congregation and audiences. Part time Work Experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE KFC/TACO BELL AUGUST 2017 TO DECEMBER 2018
· Prepared and arranged appetizer salad and dessert ingredients for line cooks.
· Delivered beverages and food to customers.
· Achieved position of most valuable and fast worker from Customer Survey Feedback. CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE CIRCLE K OCTOBER 2017 TO DECEMBER 2017
· Controlled the store.
· Counted money for each shift and logged information into daily reports.
· Trained new employees.
Reference Available upon Request