Amrender Pal Singh
Address- J-147 GF, Mayfield Garden, Gurugram, Haryana-India M: +91-981******* Profile Summary
• Professional with 5.3 Years’ experience in the areas of FTTx Planning & Designing/Smart City Solutions/Active & Passive telecom infra/Optical network executions/Business proposals analysis.
• Having Rich International experience working in Australia, Myanmar and Thailand.
• Having Strong business acumen with skills to remain on the cutting edge, identifying new opportunities, and implementing new practices to satisfy internal & external customer needs. Indus Tower Ltd.(Lepton-Software) Sr. Telecom Specialist(FTTx Planning) Sept 2018-Present Work Profile and Key Responsibilities-
• Working as SME for FTTx Network Planning and Business Proposals analysis.
• Responsible for making quotations and draft plan/solutions for new opportunities.
• End to end planning of GPON, Access and Core network with port allocation, Fiber termination, Ring creation.
• BOM-BOQ generations, Splice plan creation, Layout plans, PDF map creation.
• Smart City Solutions and planning of Wi-Fi, Camera, Small Cell, VMD, Smart Poles.
• Inventory Management, updating data on different tools such as Mapinfo, Smart Inventory, Global mapper.
• Optimum fiber route finalization and IBD generation for high rise buildings for planning FTTH network.
• Overall network cost estimation and feasibility assessment. Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. Sr. Process Associate Jan 2016-Sept 2018 Work Profile and Key Responsibilities-
• Leading As-Built team as Technical Team lead and providing end-to-end solutions for their queries, worked on FTTC, FTTB and FTTP technology.
• Responsible for the timely deliveries of SAMs ensuring feasibility, optimization and quality.
• Coordinating with cross-functional teams in driving new initiatives for betterment of process.
• SPOC for the Change Requests and made them implemented over the floor.
• Coordination with automation team to automate different processes, providing logic matrix and tools UAT.
• To perform QA/QC as per client standards. Quality assurance in design & targeting RFT (Right First Time).
• Coordination with Onsite team and client for the resolution of queries.
• To provide internal trainings to teams and a second trainer for internal daily hurdles.
• Marinating the daily progress reports and project trackers to track the progress.
• Analysis of planning area and providing the best technology choice (FTTN, FTTP, FTTB, FTTC) for the area under network planning as per the infrastructure, feasibility and demand.
• FTTx(FTTN, FTTC, FTTP, FTTH, FTTB) Planning & Implementation.
• Aerial Fiber Network planning and designing.
• Hands on experience in preparing BOQ/BOM.
• Subject Matter Expert for Fiber and Copper network design, Fiber Node planning.
• Knowledge of OSP, Fiber, Copper, engineering design & other emerging technologies. Zamil Infra Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon AM-Operations Dec 2013 to Dec 2015 Work Profile and Key Responsibilities-
• Assistant Manager over North, Middle & West Myanmar which include optical network rollout, Kick-Off to PAT, FTK (Telecom Infra) scope/SAR/TSSR/Engineering for TELENOR/OOREDOO/ZTE.
• Customer handling and a proper communication with the customer ensuring smooth run of the project.
• Active participation in technical details/designs/drawings for towers and Site material for all territories of Zamil.
• Worked as a Site Engineer & was responsible for the sites starting from Kick-Off to PAT.
• Successfully delivered fifty telecom sites in stipulated period.
• Fiber network operations and Fiber layout.
• LOS surveyor, RF drive test & OTDR testing.
• Fully responsible for FTK project for the coordination and execution of scope. Professional Experience
Address- J-147 GF, Mayfield Garden, Gurugram, Haryana-India M: +91-981******* Amrender Pal Singh
Achievements and Projects
• Recognition & Rewards in TCS: Appreciated by customer for demonstrating my expertise in handling work with utmost diligence and received an award for best performer of the month many times. Received awards for delivering SAMs with RFTs in all process stages (APD, HLD, F-DDD).
• Worked with NBN Australia: Got an opportunity to work with NBN from TCS side and learn the technology better. Got client appreciation for my dedication, query resolution and timely deliveries.
• Received Excellence Performance Award: Received a note of appreciation from Myanmar Business head for delivering the sites timely with utmost quality. Successfully delivered 50 sites in a stipulated period. Qualification Year School / Institute (Board / University) Marks B. Tech. (ECE) 2013 P.I.E.T, Kurukshetra University 72% 12th 2009 C.B.S.E Board 76%
10th 2007 C.B.S.E Board 86%
• Expert in FTTx networks (FTTC, FTTB, FTTP, FTTH, and FTTN).
• Optical Network Execution and smart city solutions.
• Site Roll Out and field operations.
• Tools - MapInfo, QGIS, AutoCAD map, Google earth.
• MSWord, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Adobe Reader.
• Team Handling skills and self-driven ability.
• Expert in Access Network Engineering, Architecture and Business proposals analysis.
• Commitment and dedication for the work and a good team player.
• Date of Birth: 27th December 1992.
• Nationality: Indian.
• Father Name: Mr. Kartar Singh.
• Languages: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Burmese.
• Marital Status: Un-Married.
• Passport No.: R7102015
Mr. Brad Inglis Lead Project Engineer, Fulton Hogan-Australia Brad Inglis is the Lead Project Engineer and worked with me for one year and six months. Employment Relationship- Client
Mr. Yashwant Singh Head of Myanmar Operation, MKG-Myanmar Co Ltd Yashwant Singh is the Head of Myanmar Operation and worked with me for nearly two years. Employment Relationship- Ex-Direct Supervisor in Zamil Infra Pvt Ltd. Mobile-+95-925*******
Mr. Love Mittal Customer Success Manager EMEA, Adobe India Love Mittal is the Customer Success Manager EMEA and know me for nearly nine years. Employment Relationship- Ex-Colleague in Zamil Infra Pvt Ltd. Mobile-+91-903*******