Los Angeles, CA 650-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
TMP Pte Ltd Singapore
Project, Business Development and Procurement Consultant 2008 - 2018
• Designed and supplied LED lighting for shopping center/malls in Singapore since 2009. Thorough understanding LED lighting design, Business Development, Application, and Procurement.
• Managed a team of staffs for building maintenance and renovations.
• Managed a team of engineers and suppliers between Singapore and China in the development of a high tech deburring system. This highly accurate ECD system (Electrolytic Chemical Deburring Systems) can replace the labor of more than 15 people in removing all BURR & SHARP edges within one minute. KaiverTech Mountain View, CA/Singapore
Product Manager 2006 - 2008
• Managed and coordinated a team of engineers in the design and development of electric circuits and plastic enclosures of switching power supplies and quick battery chargers for notebook computer battery packs for Apple, and other OEM customer.
Quantum/Maxtor Corporation Milpitas, CA
Liaison Engineering Director 1997 - 2006
• Managed and resolved technical design, procurement, factory yield, quality, logistics and customers related issues on all Quantum products manufactured in Singapore.
• Managed and performed factory qualifications of all products transferred from US to Singapore, Ireland and Indonesia factories for productions.
• Performed supplier qualifications and served as the front line for the supplier management team in assessing suppliers’ capabilities, studying component specifications, and monitoring component quality.
• Represented Quantum Corp in visiting key OEM customers in Asia to resolve quality issues and provide technical assistance and updates ensuring good customer relations. Quantum Corp Milpitas, CA
Process Quality Support Engineering Manager 1996 - 1997
• Performed manufacturing process, quality, and yield qualifications. Issued technical qualification reports to support sales and marketing.
• Managed and designed process and reliability test plans used in monitoring and resolving yield, process, and other manufacturing issues.
• Worked with field and application engineers to resolve customer issues and to implement corrective actions. Quantum Corp Milpitas, CA
Product Engineer 1993 - 1996
• Worked with development engineers to resolve design related manufacturing issues.
• Qualified vendors, reduce product costs, and improve quality of products. Conner Peripherals, San Jose, CA
Development Engineer 1988 - 1993
• Designed and tested hard disk drives.
University of California, Berkeley; Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, June 1988. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English; extensive travel in Asia.