Mobile No: +91-952*******
My past experience and present employment, which has groomed and shaped me, has been a challenging and stimulating experience. Encouraged to take initiative and shoulder responsibility, I have been able to contribute my best to the Organization and grow with it.
Current Responsibilities at Carlisle trading and manufacturing India pvt ltd, Chennai. .(from Apr 2014-
Production Engineer Carlisle Trading & Manufacturing (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu —11-04-2014 to Till Date
● Responsible for all manufacturing activities in a shift-production output, quality, safety, productivity, discipline etc.
● Efficient in implementing world class manufacturing concepts such as 5-S, TPM, TQM. TPS, Kaizen, etc in the shop floor.
● Exposure in ISO 9001-2015, OHSAS18001, TS 16949,Lean Manufacturing SOP revision and updating
● Effective man power allocation and utilization
● Exposure to create Quality check sheet as per drawings and Inspection reports
● Weekly, Daily production planning based on customer schedule.
● Provide coaching and direction to employees in my team.
● Responsible for area performance measures and individual employee work performance
Shift Leader - Quality, Sundaram Auto Components Pvt. Ltd
Chennai, Tamil Nadu —Sep 2012 to March 2014
● Achieving Production Target, Efficiency Improvements and also involved in New Projects.
● Co-ordination between departments for better performance of operations
● Troubleshooting of run time breakdowns, shutdown maintenance.
● Effective and proper usage of accident/danger hazard register.
● Proper training to the operator is given, to understand the machines capability and stability for effective production.
● KAIZEN done for effective production in efficient way.
● Conducting audits for 5S.
● Maintaining proper track records of machines through systematic preventive maintenance.
● Good Exposure in APQP, ISAR, R&R study.
● Productivity improvement through KAIZEN & Error proofing
● Reducing the curing cycle time through “process optimization”.
● Exposure to Quality Systems of ISO, TS 16949.
Team Member-Apprenticeship trainee –Tool room, Titan Industries
Chennai, Tamil Nadu —Aug 2011 to Aug 2012
● Material Planning according to customer schedule.
● Reviewing the daily rejection with CFT team.
● Coordinating with Team leaders during Customer audits / Quality audits.
● Implementation of Suggestions and Kaizens.
● Being a Safety Committee Member, responsible for safety in the shift.
B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
SRM University –(PART TIME) -2014-2017
CGPA : 5.397
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Venkateshvara Polytechnic College -DOTE (FULL TIME) — 2009-2011
Govt. School, Karaiyur — 2009
Percentage 67 %
Govt. School, Karaiyur — 2007
Percentage 76 %
Skills: - Designtools: Auto CAD, NAV & PRO-E
Date of Birth: 4thApril 1992
Language: English, Tamil.
Marital Status: Single.
Father’s Name: S. Karuppaih
Mother’s Name: K. Valliyammai
Permanent Address: Arasamalai, Arasamalai (post)
Pudukkottai (Dist) – 622 402
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
Date: Yours truly
Place: Sudhakaran. K