678-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, Chicago, IL Master of Science in Law (MSL) Program Class of 2019 Concentration and focus on Environmental Law, Healthcare Regulation, Patent, Intellectual Property, Trademark, Accounting, Business Law, Contract Law, and Patent Prosecution
• Project: CurtoTechTM Co-Founder
o Vice President of Marketing
o Vice President of Tech and Innovation
Emory University, Atlanta, GA
B.S. in Environmental Science and B.A. in Biology Class of 2018 Honors: Emory University Dean’s List (2016)
Atlanta/Emory Sustainability Art Competition Winner (2018) Certifications-
• Certification of Translation in: Application to Marriage Registration, Marriage Certificate, and Marriage Notice.
• Certification in Rodent Aseptic Surgery.
Demidchik Law Firm LLC
Bilingual Paralegal, Legal Interpreter (English and Mandarin) December 2018- Present
• Conduct legal research and presentations in the field of immigration, divorce, and miscellaneous civil suits.
• Draft and file legal documents include Immigration documents, Marriage Applications, Divorce Notice/Applications.
• Translate legal forms and documents from English to Mandarin and vice versa.
• Act as translator/interpreter for Mandarin speaking clients in order to communicate effectively with attorneys.
• Handle administrative tasks.
Envision- National Youth Leadership Forum: Medicine Advisor May 2018 – August 2018
• Taught students who are interested in the medical field related courses at University of Maryland and University of Chicago. Courses include: outdoor emergency medicine, clinical skills, MCAT, nursing school, and medical school interview.
Environment America: Environment Georgia
Field Manager May 2017 – August 2017
• Educated the public on environmental issues and contributed to environmental protection of our air, water, and public land by coordinating outreach programs and fundraising efforts in Atlanta and Savannah.
• Negotiated proposals with the city council of Dunwoody, Georgia to implement more solar panels in each household and in public areas throughout the city.
• Organized teams of canvassers across Georgia to solicit signatures for petitions and raise donations for air and water conservation research and for lobbying against environmental rollbacks.
• Supervised 15 canvassers and raised on average $3000 per week for three months. Emory University Biology Department
Insect Biology Lab Independent Researcher May 2015 - April 2016
• Conducted research related to monarch butterfly conservation in the laboratory of Dr. Jacobus De Roode of the Biology Department. Examined relationships between the levels of milkweed toxins ingested by monarch caterpillars and the growth of parasites. Presented research at Emory Science Fall Symposium.
• Organized and attended the Monarch Butterfly Festival and other educational outreach programs in Georgia and Florida.
Emory University Herbarium
Research Assistant May 2015 – August 2015
2970 N Sheridan Road Apt 1509, Chicago, Illinois 60657 678-***-**** email@example.com
• Worked in the laboratory of Dr. Cassandra Quave of the Biology Department. Collected, identified, mounted, preserved, and documented different plant specimens originating from North America, South America, and Europe. Yerkes National Primate Research Center, Atlanta, GA Independent Researcher; Research Intern May 2013 - April 2015
• Worked in the laboratory of Dr. Kerry Ressler of the Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Department. Topics of research included developing and improving Golgi staining techniques for dendritic spines and conducting perineural net formation in relation to protein production experiments through the use of fear conditioning and western blotting techniques.
• Participated in the Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology international conference. SKILLS AND INTERESTS
• Bilingual in Mandarin and English. Taught Chinese at Maylan International Academy’s afterschool program and assisted professors at Hualien Tzu Chi University with translations of website materials.
• Member of Emory Chinese Calligraphy Club and Emory Arts Underground. Enjoy drawing, painting, sculpting, and engaging in creative and artistic projects. Sculptures made from recycled materials now part of permanent exhibit at Emory University Visual Arts Department.