ANGELINE FLORA JOHN
**** ********* ****, *** *****, CA - 92115
email@example.com M:858-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/angelineflorajohn OBJECTIVE
As a graduate student with passion for coding to develop applications and learning new programming languages, I seek to work in an environment that will challenge my existing knowledge, align with my relevant experience and be further developed.
• Master of Science in Computer Science, San Diego State University GPA: 3.25 o Coursework: Introduction to Web App development, Advanced Web App development, Machine Learning, Android mobile development, spatial databases, formal languages Aug 2017 - Present
• Bachelor of Engg in Information Science and Engineering, B.M.S Institute of Technology, India GPA: 3.87 o Coursework: Object Oriented Programming with C++, Java and J2EE, Database Management Systems, Software Engineering, Programming the web, Data Structures with C, Design and Analysis of Algorithms Aug 2010 - Jun2014 TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Programming Languages: SQL, MySQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, Java, Python
• Database: Oracle 9i, 10g, 12c developer
• Tools: Oracle Application Express (APEX), Eclipse, Sublime, GitHub, Android Studio, JIRA, Jenkins
• Operating Systems: macOS X, Windows, Linux
• Concepts: Full Stack Web Development, Object Oriented Programming, API design, Database Models, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Testing, Debugging, NLP, Android development
• General Softwares: Microsoft office, Apple Productivity Suite, Adobe RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
o Testing the functionalities developed and fixing bugs as and when reported. o Technical sessions to developers working on the project and development of APIs for core functionalities. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• Online Whiteboard, San Diego State University Apr 2018 - May 2018 o Design and development of an online editable writing space to note important reminders, to-do list, and communicate with others along with user authentication facility. This was created using the Google Web Toolkit and other web technologies.
• SDSU Marathon, San Diego State University Sep 2017 - Nov 2017 o Design and development of a web portal for fictitious marathon at SDSU which included user registrations and form validations using PHP.
• Tourism at Montreal, San Diego State University Aug 2017 - Sep 2017 o Design and development of the front end of a website to promote tourism in Montreal using XML and CSS.
• A Rule Based Classifier for Knowledge Discovery to auspicate the Sentiment towards the Top Indian E- Commerce vendor through Social Networks, Indian Institute of Science, India Jan 2014 - May 2014 o Design and development of the entire work frame application and text feature algorithm in Java o Retrieval of tweets from Twitter’s database using Python script via Twitter API and classification of those tweets using Natural Language Processing.
• Published Rule Based Classifier to Auspicate the Sentiment towards the Top Indian E-Commerce Vendors through Social Networks in International Journal of Computer Technology and Applications Volume 6, Issue 3.