Canoga Park, CA 91304, United States
5+ years of experience in system analysis and design, computer training, project/program management, strategic planning, customer relations, business administration, and operations management. Experienced IT professional with expertise in all LAN/WAN topologies, network administration, E-Mail, Internet, PC and mainframe environment. Outstanding customer service skills resolving technical issues and educating end-users. Team player making significant contributions to team and individual success.
• Developed and implemented desktop computing and networking standards and procedures to simplify network environment and troubleshooting.
• Design, author, and test highly complex software for Emergency Preparedness Program.
• Demonstrated high quality, results-driven, prompt, and professional customer service and support to instill confidence in technical advice and directions.
• Followed departmental procedures to purchase, configure, and install new and recycled hardware systems, maintaining corporate standards for system compatibility. Experience
SILERGY TECHNOLOGY, IRVINE, CA
IT Engineer, 2016 - Present
• Having 2+ Years of experience in RedHat Linux Administration on Sun, HP Servers for Mission Critical and Enterprise applications.
• Experienced in system administration, System planning, co-ordination and group and user level management.
• Installation, administration, implementation, testing and maintenance of complex and heterogeneous networks consisting of Linux (Red Hat), Sun Solaris 8/9/10, IBM AIX, Ubuntu, SuSE, and AWS.
• Experience in Installing, upgrading and configuring RedHat Linux 4.x, 5.x, 6.x using Kickstart Servers and Interactive Installation.
• Expertise in creating and managing Logical Volume Manager in RedHat Linux.
• Managing physical storage by creating physical, extended and logical partitions including swap partitions. Examining and modifying file system parameters.
• Experience in Adding, removing and resizing Logical volumes using LVM in Linux and implementing software RAID at installation time.
• Experienced with installation, configuration of RAID volume management using Veritas Volume Manager and Solstice disk suit on Solaris Disk across & Quotas.
• Configuring Linux network, basic trouble shooting process, Diagnose and corrective network problems.
• Experience in using vi EDITOR to edit files and a proper understanding of LINUX /UNIX files systems.
• Systems administration, maintenance, and monitoring various day-to-day operations. Creating and maintaining user accounts, profiles, and security rights.
• Installation/upgrade, system startup, and system shutdown as needed.
• Installation and configuration of WebLogic and WebSphere application server.
• Ability to work with Linux friendly applications and able to troubleshoot it when issue arises from the server.
• Good Working knowledge on the Snapshot technology in taking the backup snapshot copies of the different volumes. Scheduled backup and retention policies. SHARP INDUSTRIES, TORRANCE, CA
IT Engineer, 2015 - 2016
• Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Advance Desktop Support, Troubleshooting and documentation.
• Working with backup system (Commvault and Norton).
• Administration, implementation testing and maintenance of SAS IBM N6040 and SAN Dell EqualLogic storage.
• Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented. IT ASSET PARTNERS INC, CHATHSWORTH, CA
IT Desktop Support Engineer, 2010 - 2015
• Developed detailed, comprehensive communication plans, change management plans, risk assessments, and standard operating procedures.
• Designed and led network and security system upgrades, providing technical guidance and problem- solving analysis. Working with Cisco and Dell switches and routers.
• Actively involved in all business operations; managed day-to-day activities of up to seven service support employees
• Assisted financial and office personnel with hardware and software problems, provided troubleshooting, and owned desktop and network issues to resolution
• Set up new inventory system for hardware and software to help track accountability, repairs and value of equipment in different branches (Dallas, Hong Kong, and Los Angeles)
• Maintain, troubleshoot, support and installation of VoIP phones from Mitel Education
Bachelor of Science, COMPUTER ENGINEERING, Present CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY NORTHRIDGE, CA
Continue student at CSUN, focused studies on Computer Engineering Associate of Science, COMPUTER SCIENCE IT, 2013
LOS ANGELES PIERCE COLLEGE, WOODLAND HILLS, CA
Focused studies on COMPUTER SCIENCE. GPA: 3. GPA in Major: 3. Associate of Science, COMPUTER ENGINEERING, Minor: 4, 2008 ADAMJEE SCIENCE COLLEGE, KARACHI, PAKISTAN
GPA: 3, Major GPA: 5
Successfully completed all coursework and training requirements in Information Technology. A graduate of ADMAJEE SCIENCE COLLEGE with a specialty in COMPUTER SCIENCE. Certificates
ROUTING TECHNOLOGIES, CCNA, 2017
Los Angeles Pierce College, Woodland Hills, CA
COMPTIA A+, 2017
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010, PROFESSIONAL, 2014
Los Angeles Pierce College, Woodland Hills, CA
• Mac OS (any version)
• Active directory
• VM Ware
• MS Word
• MS PowerPoint
• MS Outlook Express
• MS Office XP (All Products)
• MS Office Professional
• MS Excel
• PC Anywhere
• Adobe Photoshop
• Microsoft Visio
• MS Windows XP,7,8, Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
• R2 Accounting
• MS Exchange 2010, 2016
• Office Assistant
• Chef IT management software
COMPUTER TECHNICIAN, 2009
FRY'S ELECTRONICS, BURBANK
Mediation and problem solved skills. Competent using software including: Windows, Word, PowerPoint, E-mail, and the Internet. Effective management, technical, and supervisory skills. Recognized for long hours, commitment to customers, and attention to detail, professionalism, and follow-up. Use clear, concise communication skills in conjunction with organizational skills to perform daily duties. Spearheaded and successfully implemented ongoing recruitment program to hire and effectively train all personnel.