Boston University, Boston, MA January 2019
Master of Science in Applied Business Analytics
Nanjing University of Information Science & Technology, Nanjing, China July 2017 Bachelor of Economics in Financial Engineering
Skills: SQL, Excel (VBA, worksheet functions, pivot table), Python, R, Tableau, Google Analytics.
Relevant Coursework: Python, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Making, Data Mining for Business Analytics, Enterprise Analytics, Financial Concepts, Operation Management.
Robotic Product Design Project Oct. - Nov. 2018
• Led a team of 6 to design a household robot and performed relevant industry market research using PEST and PORTER'S five source model.
• Evaluated household robot future 5 years' market value by using top-down method.
• Designed and conducted surveys to segment potential customers and to rate and prioritize product features.
• Performed conjoint analysis to identify consumer attributes, willingness to pay and implemented marketing and pricing strategies.
Game Design Project Jul. - Aug. 2018
• Managed and worked on every phase of the game development life cycle including feasibility study, drafting user stories, prototyping, coding and testing.
• Developed and created outlining story and gameplay campaigns and specifications.
• Created and delivered on hard update and bug fixes deadlines with fast development cycles.
Customer Research of Los Angeles Airbnb May 2017
• Used k-means analysis in R to cluster data based on members’ behaviors such as locations, race, gender, ages and income.
• Divided customers to 5 clusters and forecasted each cluster’s behaviors and preferences.
• Visualized results using Tableau and presented findings to project leads. Huaxia Bank, Zhenjiang Office Jun. - Aug. 2016
• Supported daily bank business as usual activities such as advising clients on product selections, gathering survey results and client feedbacks.
• Collaborated with compliance and risk teams to run KYC and client background checks for over 80 clients per day.
• Researched and compared different financial products’ minimum requirements, return and risk portfolio.
• Used Excel to organize and clean customers data on a daily basis; automated data cleaning process using VBA.
Event Manager of Painting Group Association Oct. 2014 - Oct. 2015
• Organized 20 painting events averaging over 20 people per events with a positive review of 95%+.
• Set up a Halloween Party with other groups in Student Association and attracted 100+ people. School Dance Club Lead Member Oct. 2014 - Oct. 2015
• Composed multiple set of choreography and led weekly rehearsals for dance members.
• Planned and organized various dance performances at New Year party, Welcome party and graduation events.