Senior Curriculum Projects Engineer Vitae
Name : Mustafa Mahmoud Al-Azamli
Nationality : Jordanian
Gender : Male
Date, place of Birth : 1988, Amman
Marital Status : Married
Telephone number : 056*******
Email IQAMA : : Transferrable firstname.lastname@example.org OBJECTIVE
expertise Engineering in low & voltage Management and vary position low voltage in an systems organization works that to the offers required the opportunity quality standards. to utilize my EDUCATION
2013 : B.E. Degree in "Electrical Engineering (POWER)" Philadelphia University, Amman, Jordan
Aug 2010 - Oct 2010
Training Course on the Field of Power Electric System (200) credit hours: National Electrical Power Company (NEPCO), Zarqa- Jordan Feb 1, 2018 – Feb 8, 2018
Training Course on Project Management Professional (PMP) 35 credit hours: presented by ENGO SOFT
Feb 10, 2018 – Feb 13, 2018
Training Course on PRIMAVERA 15 credit hours :
presented by ENGO SOFT
Page 2 of 3
EXPERIENCE (JOB RESPONSIBILTIES)
March 2018 – Present ( with Tadarees Najed Technologies ) Position: Senior Projects Engineer
Projects : KKMCH Hospital (7 floors + basement). Hafr Al Batin Budget : 3,000,000.00 SR
Owner : Armed Forces
Job Responsibility: Implementation Civil defense Requirements as per Approved Drawings Systems : Fire Alarm, Firefighting, suppression system August 2016 – March 2018 ( with ARABIAN CENTRES COMPANY) Position : Senior Electrical Engineer
From 1/6/2017 to 20/1/2018
Projects No. 3 : Dabbab Building ( 7 floors + basement ). Budget : 4,000,000.00 SR.
Owner : Salman Al-Hokair .
Job Responsibility: Implementation Civil defense Requirements as per Approved Drawings Systems supply, Exit plan systems. : Fire Alarm, Firefighting, Smoke Management, Public Address power From 2/2/2017 to 31/5/2017
Projects No. 2 : UNVERSITY AVENUE MALL – Riyadh.
Budget : 222,000,000.00 SR..
Owner : Fawaz Al-Hokair .
Job Responsibility : Inspections, control scope, schedule, & cost for electrical works. Systems : Fire Alarm, Lighting, CCTV, Data, Power Supply. From 25/8/2016 to 1/2/2017
Projects No. 1 : Hamra Mall – Riyadh.
Budget : 186,000,000.00 SR.
Owner : Fawaz Al-Hokair .
Job Responsibility : Testing & Commissioning the Electrical System. Systems : Fire Alarm, Lighting, CCTV, Data, Power Supply & BMS . Feb 2016 - Aug 2016 ( with Kafa’at Energy Services Co. ) Job Position: Responsibility: Electrical Project Engineer Overseeing a team of Electrical Technicians who install saving device and install Power factor correction and Voltage stabilization and harmonic filtration and power systems for various machines and systems Page 3 of 3
April 2013 – Feb 2016 (with Drake & Scull International. (DSI) ) From 2/2015 to 2/2016
Position: Job Responsibility: Electrical Design Engineer (BMS)
- Study all technical drawings, documents and any other revision.
- Preparation of full detailed shop drawings required to execute the project. Projects 1. Names :
2. University Towers Projects KSU Endowments (Hilton). 3. LAMAR TOWER (JEDDAH).
Jabal Omar 4 towers Hilton & Double tree (MAKKAH). From 4/2013 to 1/2015
Position Job Responsibility : Electrical : Site Engineer
- Prepare comparison report between tender and IFC documents in terms of materials
- Rise technical query for any conflict information within the project technical document
- quantities, specs and scope of work to commercial department to claim any variations.
- Review the technical submittal of materials and ensure its compliance with project specs.
- Follow obtaining of drawings and materials approvals
- Monitoring of Subcontractors Performance
- Ensure that the quantity surveyor is aware of any such changes
- Analyzing and resolving field problems
Projects 4. Names :
5. ITCC/17PARCEL (Riyadh).
ALDARAH HOSPITAL (Riyadh).
Electrical Engineering Software’s:
- Ecodial (from Schneider)
- DIALux (for Lighting Calculation)
Wide horizontal experience
- Self-learning ability especially on PC software, Information technology and networking.
- High computer skills (Windows, Microsoft word, excel, power point) Languages
Reading Writing Conversation
English Very good Very good Very good