Khadim R. Mbaye
Seeking a paid internship or full-time position in the I.T field. Education
Concordia University Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, May 2019
Lakeland Community College, Kirtland, Ohio
IT Specialist Certificate, May 2017
Software Engineering, Database & Info Management, Data Structures & Algorithms, Computer Operating Systems, Web-based Software Development, Networking, Topics in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Ethics, Business Communication Relevant Projects
● Bug Tracking System (current): We gather user requirements, design storyboards, flowcharts, UML class diagrams, User Interface Prototyping, code the software.
● Human Computer Interaction Topic: Academic Research Paper about Adaptive User Interfaces
IT Department (Concordia University Ann Arbor)
IT Technician, IT Helpdesk, January 2019- Now
● Install and troubleshoot hardware and software in classrooms and offices
● Provide technical support to end-users in an efficient and accurate manner using email, phone, and in-person
● Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of each issue/request Breakers Dining Services (Lakeland Community College) Stocker and Invoice Coordinator, October 2015/April 2016
● Track and ensure invoice coding and taxability
● Reconciling orders and expenses for invoicing
● Software: Excel, Adobe Creative Suite
● Databases: Access, SQL
● Systems: Windows, macOS, Ubuntu Linux
● Bilingual Fluency in English and French
● Quick understanding technologies, algorithms, and architecture
● Strong troubleshooting and listening skills
● Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities, with track record of improving operations.
● Outstanding communication skills; demonstrated background working well with students and co-workers in one-on-one and group settings.
● Lakeland Community College: Issue 6 (Made 87 phone calls, convince 59 citizens to vote for Issue 6).
● Soccer Scholar-athlete at Concordia University Ann Arbor (2017-2019)
● Soccer Scholar-athlete at Lakeland Community College (2015-2017) Status: OPT