DANIEL M. GIBO
Experience analyzing and presenting various projects through Aspen and MATLAB modeling techniques. Have a strong background in problem solving and critical thinking developed through rigorous coursework. Work effectively within a team as well as independently with minimal supervision. Proven public speaking and conflict resolution abilities through student organization leadership experience. SKILLS
• Aspen Plus
• COMSOL Multiphysics
University of California-San Diego Anticipated June 2019 Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, GPA 3.44 COURSES
• Engineering Computation Using MATLAB
• Introductory Fluid Mechanics
• Heat/Mass Transfer
• Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
• Chemical Reaction Engineering
• Chemical Process Dynamics and Control
• Separation Processes
• Polymeric Materials
• Process Technology in the Semiconductor
• Chemical Plant and Process Control I&II
Asayake Taiko performance director (2016-2018)
• Managed group of 30 individuals on a weekly basis
• Designed and implemented practice schedule and logistics for the year
• Conveyed mission statement throughout campus and in the greater San Diego area PROJECTS
• Implemented DOE to observe the degradation mechanism of Methylene Blue dye in the presence of Titanium Dioxide catalyst.
• Determined the reaction rate kinetics of this process through statistical analysis methods. Senior capstone design
• Created and analyzed PFD/P&ID’s of a thermal energy storage tank through Aspen Plus modeling.
• Coordinated communication between the design team and the CEO of Icarus RT INC. for the implementation of Six Sigma design optimization, economic analysis, and HAZOP analysis.