Highly creative and multitalented Producer/Director/Cameraman/Writer/DP with extensive experience in commercial and industrial video production featuring both studio and live multi-camera productions. Exceptional collaborative mindset; a dynamic team player with well developed written and verbal skills. Highly proficient in client/vendor relations in production environments. Inventive strategies in video production problem solving with an emphasis on working within a budget on deadline driven projects.
PRODUCER/DIRECTOR CAMERA OPERATOR LIGHTING
* Able to coordinate crew with task in timely fashion with emphasis on budget
* Translation of script to images in highly effective form
* Move projects along timeline and delivery dates with client’s vision and budget at the forefront
* Work in multiple formats and frame rates
* Competent in shallow depth of field interview situations to high F-stop focus outdoor events
* Full knowledge of filters and lens
* Knowledge of both large and small scale lighting
* Extensive experience in interior and exterior lighting. Encompasses both tungsten and HMI fixtures plus light control using flags, silks, reflectors and overheads
EDITOR CAMERA MOVEMENT AUDIO
* Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut.
* Steadi-cam Certified
* Ronin trained
* Jimmy Jib trained
* Fisher and other camera dollys.
* Experience in live and. Studio audio. From dialogue to event/live band recording.
* Analog and digital experience
* 1980-1984 KVIQ TV\ABC affiliate Eureka California. Commercial producer, director, editor, and camera operator. Handled all phases of client relations and production.
*1984-1986 KHSL TV\CBS affiliate Chico California. Commercial producer, director, editor, and camera operator.
*1986-1988 Creative Video, Chico California. Creative Director for a full service advertising agency. Handled all audio and video portions of the business.
*1988-1990 Group Video Productions. Sacramento California. Director, producer, camera operator. audio engineer for a live, multi-camera operation specializing in industrial and sports videos.
*1990-1991 KSCH TV58. Sacramento California. Commercial producer, director, camera operator, audio operator.
*1991-Present TVI Productions. In 1991 formed TVI Productions as a FULL SERVICE VIDEO PRODUCTION COMPANY providing audio and video presentations for both commercial and industrial clients including broadcast television spots and live multi-camera events. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/Camera Operator/Lighting Director/Audio Engineer/Editor
STEADI-CAM OPERATOR Certified in 1993. Inspiring, moving images in confined
spaces and locations. (Also schooled in Ronin devices and jib cranes)
Major in Art History, Minor in Interior Design 1979
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
ADDITIONAL INTERESTS AND QULIFICATIONS
Performs as BASS PLAYER with different regional musical acts, weekly.
Acts as LIGHTING AND SOUND DESIGNER for regional theater companies.
California Professional Firefighters: Produces and shoots numerous presentation and training videos for the California Firefighters; from high profile image pieces to workbook driven training videos. Was an integral team member providing for the yearly conventions and Memorial events.
Media Solutions (Sacramento): Shoots and edits regional spots for Media Solutions clients. Includes auto dealerships and retail establishments
‘California Bountiful’ TV Show: Continues to shoot segments for the nationally syndicated program for the California Farm Bureau.
Tucker Media Group Acted as camera operator/lighting director for TMG’s clients. These include broadcast commercial work to quarterly live multi camera world-wide streaming events for clients like GoPro and Nutanix.