CHELSEA L PARADY
Irving, TX 75061
I am looking for a challenging, versatile and fun position to suit my skill set!
My primary specialty is working for compounding pharmacies in the lab setting, however I love working with customers as well. I have gained many years of experience in the lab, compounding sterile & non sterile products to the doctor's specifications. My duties also included ensuring all devices and bulk chemicals were ordered and in stock. My positions have varied from being a lead front end technician, to being crossed trained to cover all areas, to meet customers needs. I also have experience ordering, stocking, and keeping inventory of medical supplies, nutritional products, & specialty retail items. Prior to working in pharmacy I have been in a clinical settings for both an Ophthalmologist & an Optometrist working directly with patients & insurance. Previous to those positions I was the intake coordinator of placements & auditor of our clients at Safe Havens of Kornerstone, a non-profit foster care agency.
* Detail Oriented (about structure)
* Customer Service Experience
* ACPE PTCB TSBP NABP
* Formulation & Compounding
* Community Pharmacy Experience
* Always open to learning new skills
Booker T Washington SPVA Magnet
Carie Boyd's Prescription Shop - Lead Sterile Pharmacy Tech Hurst, TX • 12/2006 - 04/2019
* Experience of 10 years in high risk sterile & 17 years of non sterile compounding in both 503A & 503B setting.
* Lead sterile technician responsible for chemical & device inventory, production schedule, submission of required testing samples, and completion of documentation needing for each finalized compound per patient or clinic use.
* Ability to complete calculations & to create new formulations as needed.
* Completion of Environmental & Personnel monitoring on a daily, weekly, monthly & bi-annual basis.
* Instruct & assist new staff following their ACPE certification with initial glove,gowning & media fill prior to working in the sterile environment.
* Schedule Certification of hoods & routine maintenance on calibrated equipment.
* Non-sterile compound experience : capsules, oral liquids, topical creams/gels, troches, RDT, suppositories
* Sterile compounding experience Aqueous soultions, Suspensions & Oil based Sterile products utilizing manual filtration or terminal sterilization via autoclave/
(various compounds specified per RX - ophthalmic, erectile dysfunction, HRT, diet plans, vitamin complex)
* Have worked in front end & also kept the OTC, Nutritional, Specialty items on hand or special order per PT requests. Interested in getting back into learning on nutritional supplements to help support PTs needs.
Las Colinas Pharmacy - Certified Pharmacy Technician Irving, TX • 05/2005 - 12/2006
• Consulted with insurance company representatives to complete
claims processing, resolve concerns and reconcile payments. Stocked, labeled and inventoried medication to keep accurate records.
•Solved customer problems in-person or over telephone by providing assistance with placing orders, navigating systems and locating items.
•Communicated with prescribers to verify medication dosages, refill authorizations and patient information.
•Counted, measured, and compounded non-sterile medications following standard procedures.
•Reviewed and verified customer information and insurance provider information.
•Completed paperwork, entering prescription and insurance or billing information into patient profiles.
•Communicated directly with doctors offices via telephone, fax, and email.
• Collected co-payments or full payments from customers.
Carie Boyd RPh- 817-***-****
Jerry Leverrett RPh- 817-***-****
David Smith RPh - 404-***-****
Stephanie Marth RPh- 214-***-****
Don Prentiss 972-***-****