Dallas, TX 75201
Objective Astute Entry Level Software Engineer enthusiastic about developing practical and time-saving software solutions. Adept at identifying issues with existing software and creating innovative new software programs. Committed to working within client and project specifications to deliver cost-effective timely results.
Technical Summary Programming Languages:C#, Java, Swift, Python Database:MS SQL, MySQL
Development Tools:Eclipse, Visual Studio, Android Studio, Xcode, Git, Vim Platforms:Windows Server (2012, 2016), Windows (8, 10), Mac OSX, Android, iOS System Tools: Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory, VMware, Barracuda Web Filters Network Infrastructures:Firewalls, Switches, Routers, Gateways, File Shares, Print Servers, NAS Network Protocols:TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP
Application Support: Meraki MDM, Mimecast, Barracuda, Zscaler, SentinelOne, Group Policy, Sophos, Solarwinds, AeroHive, CrashPlan, Veeam, Auvik, Webroot, Vipre, CrossTec, Okta Professional Experience
10/2018 - 03/2019 Network Engineer (Contract)
Blackline Consulting, Naperville, IL
● Configured, installed, and provided maintenance to multiple client servers, workstations, networking and other infrastructure systems, remotely or via on-site support.
● Provide application support to various applications across different industries, work with application engineers to investigate root cause and provide resolutions in a timely manner, document resolutions as part of shared resource collaboration efforts amongst network engineers
● Perform preventative maintenance on various BLC and client systems including backup checks and performance monitoring
● Perform routine event log review, maintenance and perform upgrades to systems/software utilized by Client servers on an as-needed basis
● Deployed Auvik, networking management agent to multiple client infrastructures to detect Device/Network outages and to provide network troubleshooting information 03/2018 - 03/2019 IT Support Analyst
Daniels Health, Chicago, IL
● Participate in projects to facilitate improvements to business processes and/or infrastructure including deploying of data collection equipment and Zebra barcode printers.
● Provide support for mobile devices utilizing tools such as Meraki, GoToAssist, CrossTec, and SotiControl
● Primary contact to resolve hardware/software/network issues reported to the help desk.
● Provide Hardware/Software support and maintenance for all workstations using Solarwinds RMM, ZScaler, SentinelOne.
05/2016 – 03/2018 IT Support Analyst
Garrett Brands, Chicago, IL
● Made improvements to Aloha POS to Netsuite ERP batch script,, by adding ability to select one or multiple shops with small GUI. Monitor Imports and make corrections to problematic cash sales
● Primary contact for application/workstation support and system maintenance to Microsoft server infrastructure, converted login scripts into Group Policy policies for entire organization
● Provide on-site and remote telecommunication and computer support to the business.
● Collaborate with IT team members to provide solutions to business needs based on requirements and input from IT Management and Executives
Education University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), College of Engineering Bachelor of Science in Computer Science,December 2015 Relevant Coursework Completed:
Data Structures & Discrete Mathematics, Computer Architecture, Languages and Automata, Software Design, Programming Language Design, Algorithm Design & Analysis, Database Systems, Software Development, Software Development for Mobile Platforms, Video Game Design, and Operating Systems