Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ·
Linkdin:https://www.linkedin.com/in/hongwei-howard-huang-20955a116/ · EXPERIENCE
**** – PRESENT
CASHER/BARTENDER PART TIME, THE ALLEY (MILK TEA SHOP)
• Provide excellent customer service, which keep The Alley maintain 4.7 scores in the Google.
• Prepared daily opening material or organizing the working stations.
• Efficiently cooperated with colleague make sure the customers get the drinks as soon as possible.
2018 – PRESENT
VP OF HUMAN RESOURCES, CHINESE STUDENT ASSICIATION
• Prepare the meeting time and social by collecting every executive schedule.
• Managing 20 executives in the club, and make sure the team inspiration. 2018 – PRESENT
EXTERNAL EXECUTIVE, LAURIER DRAGON BOAT CLUB
• Be awareness by the regatta deadline, and make sure pay the competition fee before the due day.
• Get the sponsorship for the team or come up the ideas to raise club’s funding, which is need at least C$1000.
• Prepared the finance analysis for the club, which include school’s athletic gym fee, jersey, etc.
• Communicate with the other clubs in the campus, come up the idea to entertain both club’s members.
2016 – 2018
EVENT EXECUTIVE, CHINESE STUDENT ASSICIATION
• Prepared monthly event’s plan, for example Escape room, which attract more than 60 people come to participate in the event.
• Aware to the event’s expensive, and help club make C$500 profit EDUCATION
HONOURS BACHELOR OF ECONOMICS, WILFRID LAURIER UNIVERSITY
• Analysis the economic report by using the knowledge of economic matrix and STATA.
• Taking the course of the advance VBA and Web design. 2
• Strong attention to detail demonstrated
through multiple preparation rule.
• Two languages (Mandaring and English).
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel,
• Hack the North volunteer September 2018
• Wilfrid Laurier Dragon boat club September 2018 – present
• Wilfrid Laurier Chinese student association September 2016 – present
• Campaign Recruiter December 2018 - January 2019