Web Developer, Student Assistant CSUN IT August 2018 – Present
• Implemented lean methodology experiments to improve the visuals and functionality of the University Website experience in order to enrich user experience.
• Integrated internal API’s using PHP, delivering up to date information of department and faculty members.
• Redesigned faculty homepage with additional information of faculty office hours and additional information.
• Developed weather monitoring system using IOT to provide farmers more awareness of their crops.
• Reduced overall cost of the project by 50% by making the whole project in-house.
• Interacted with VPs, directors and technology mangers consulting on our University Intern project, which helped iterate our application.
• Developed and updated documentation to strengthen quality and functionality of our product. EDUCATION
Northridge, CA California State University Northridge January 2018 – May 2019
• M.S in Computer Engineering
• Graduate Coursework: Computer Network Software; Web Engineering; Advanced Data Structures; Computer Security System; Expert System; Advanced Web Engineering. TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE
• Interactive Chatbot – Created an interactive Facebook chatbot using Node.js Express.js. The chatbot asks a simple question and gives the answer by text or image. It also links the information to the external web source.
• Movie Rental Website – Continuing Development of Movie Rental website using Node.js and MongoDB for renting specific movies for limited amount of time.
• Inventory Management of candy shop – Built an Inventory Management System for a candy shop. The system helps shopkeepers track the candies and re-shelve them. The system is built using Ruby on Rails. LANGUAGES AND TECHNOLOGIES
• Programming Languages: Python; Java.
• Databases: MySQL, MongoDB.
• Tools: Visual Studio Code; Eclipse; PyCharm; Anaconda; Git; Jira; WordPress. ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE AND AWARDS
• Broadcasting Company: Summer Internship in Communication and Broadcasting Company.
• Instructor at NGO: Taught children at NGO who cannot afford to go school and educate themselves.