Middlebury Institute of International Studies (MIIS) Monterey, CA, USA
Research Associate (Center for the Blue Economy) 2018-Present
• Data analysis for ocean valuation survey. Excel data cleaning, statistical analysis, data collation.
Teaching Assistant - Introduction to GIS/Advanced GIS 2017-Present
• Facilitate students’ understanding and class participation in support of the GIS professor;
• Project Design & Management for numerous individual and group GIS projects;
• Coach students to increase their ArcGIS and Excel navigation skills and enhance their ability to determine appropriate data sources and effective troubleshooting techniques, utilizing spatial and statistical analysis.
Lead Graduate Assistant - Information Technology Helpdesk 2016-Present
• Support staff, faculty and students with troubleshooting for networking, software, hardware and printing issues;
• Develop and maintain graduate assistant schedule for the IT department.
Apple Retail London, UK
• Performed customer service, repair and troubleshooting tasks in one of the busiest Apple Retail environments;
• Presented sustainability, supply chain, and operational feedback from my position within the company;
• Originated and facilitated a teaching curriculum to provide technical skills workshops.
Octavia Housing & Care London, UK
Finance Officer Feb 2007-Oct 2007
• Accounts Payable in a prominent, busy London Housing Association, providing access to affordable housing to elderly people, people with disabilities, and low-income families.
CTV (Canada)/BBC (UK) Vancouver/London
Production Coordinator 2003-2007
• Managed and coordinated logistics for television crews, both in-studio and on location, and acted as vital point- of-contact for all crew and staff members;
• Conducted facility tours and production crew scheduling;
• Maintained and coordinated internal and external communications including websites, email lists and phone lines;
• Facilitated remote meetings between departments and productions.
Middlebury Institute of International Studies Monterey, CA, USA MA International Environmental Policy Candidate (Dec ’18) - Sustainability Management 2016-present
Lancaster University Lancaster, UK
BA (HONS) Human Geography 1999-2002
OSX, Windows, MS Office; ArcGIS & ArcGIS Online; HTML; CSS; PHP; SQL; Drupal; Social Media Campaigns, Adobe Creative Suite; Videography; Digital Photography; Hardware & Software Troubleshooting; Report Writing, Sustainability Reporting, GRI, CDP, Project Management, Customer Service, Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis.
Languages: English (native); French (intermediate).