QA analyst with full system life cycle experience, including designing, developing, and implementing test plans and test cases with a strong user experience focus. Qualifications:
• 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience
• Ability to work in a SDLC environment
• Experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Ability to read and write basic SQL queries
• Working knowledge of GIT versioning tool
• Extensive knowledge of task-tracking tools (TFS, Spirateam)
• Understand and can trace basic code in Python
• Ability to test both manually and with automation tools (Katalon, SoapUI)
• Willingness to learn new skills and technologies, crossing multiple platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment & welcome change
• Highly self-motivated
• Ability to work both in team and solo environments On the Job Training:
* Team Foundation Server, Spirateam
* Microsoft Test Manager
* Agile Method
* SCRUM practices
* Python, SoapUI, Katalon, Selenium
* Applications: MS Office Suite, MS Project, Advanced Excel, SQL Scripts EXPERIENCE:
M3 Accounting Services, Lawrenceville, GA.
Quality Analyst III 2013 - Present
•Over 5 years of QA experience in all phases of life cycle, including requirements gathering, risk analysis, project testing, defect tracking, management and reporting
•Work in an Agile environment and involved in Daily Standup
•Collaborate with PM and Dev departments to resolve issues
•Lead and mentor QA team members
•Establish and evolve QA processes, ensuring that the team is using best industry-based practices
•Coordinate deployments for both lab and production environments
•Assist in the implementation of improved processes
•Create training artifacts and provide training to end users
•Breakdown and analyze problems, & to create thorough positive and negative test cases
•Manually test the functionality of our web applications
•Perform functional and regression testing of product releases, enhancements of existing software and bug fixes
•Participate in writing software specifications for future software releases
•Aid in estimating work effort for projects and manage work to meet the project schedules
•Troubleshoot systems, integration, user acceptance, functionality and regression
•Liaise with developers, business analysts, and user representatives in application design and document reviews
•Perform other tasks as directed by management
Took time off to raise a family 2003 – 2013
• Obtained certificate in ASP.NET
Epi Breads, Decatur, Ga. 1998 – 2003
Information Systems Administrator
• Over 4 years of experience architecting, deploying, and upgrading systems, including hardware, software, networks, databases, servers, mobile devices, and peripheral equipment.
• Implemented and tested systems security, from virus protection to disaster recovery procedures.
• Backup and restore network data with VERITAS Backup Exec.
• Managed user accounts, including adding and deleting rights and establishing server access.
• Installed, monitored, and maintained servers, network equipment, switches, and storage devices.
• Troubleshoot and resolved system and network connectivity issues to ensure optimal performance.
• Provided on-call support, 24x7. Responded to help desk requests quickly and efficiently.
• Helped contribute to design and architecture of system and service implementations including web design.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration. May 1994, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems. June 1999, DeVry University, Decatur, GA.