Châteauguay, QC J6J 2S2
I am a Junior developer, current student Software Development Specialist at Vanier College Montreal,QC
Looking for unpaid Internship from January 2019.
I am very passionate about development,
Acount manager, Transportation Broker/Owner
February 2012 to 2017
2010 to 2012
* Performed all administrative duties
* Managed single- and multi-country new and renewal accounts
* Analyzed risk data and provided pricing indication for international placements
* Managed client relationships
* Developed and maintained network connections
* Participated in projects requiring analytical skills The centralization of the purchase orders, confirmation / tracking invoices, knowledge of BI software includes reports and analysis for R & D Engineering and project managers. division Quality Control
2003 to 2010
Preparation of instruction and procedures of the Executive with existing standards Quality Management System
Assist with developing and maintaining the department quality manual and standards. Lead corrective and preventative action investigations. Develop and maintain quality metrics reports; present quality metric data to management and manufacturing teams as assigned.
Follow and perform duties as directed by Factory Acceptance Test documents. Report on internal defects of products to assembly technicians for improvement of work Perform visual inspections of finished products.
Investigate or report questionable products.
Identify quality problems and recommend solutions. Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
Develop and qualify new testing methods.
Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions Education
Computer Science ACS in Software Applications Specialist Vanier College
2017 to 2019
Practical Engineer in electricity
Ontario College of Trades
2015 to 2015
BA in Financial and Management
Tel-Hai Academic College
2008 to 2012
Practical Electrical Engineer in electricity
Atid Maalot IS
2003 to 2006