MOHAMED ANSAR RIFKAN
MAAT, CBA (*)
Address: Doha, Qatar
Visa Status: Transferrable Visa with NOC
Date of Birth: 11/04/1995
Nationality: Sri Lanka
Civil Status: Single
To work as a dynamic professional in a challenging environment that would enable me to utilized my knowledge, skills and ability to assist the organization in conquering its business challenge and ensure continuous improvement in the Management and Finance field and to become a specialist in Accounting, Finance and Administration with over 4 years of experience. Total Years of Experience – 4 Years
• July 2017 to September 2018 - Accountant Jaya Bima Enterprises
• January 2016 to June 2017 - Audit Associate KPMG
• September 2014 to December 2015 - Executive Accountant MNR Associates Areas on Expertise
• Financial Reporting & Preparation
• General Accounting (Accounts Payable, Receivable)
• International Accounting And Auditing Standards (IFRS And IAuS)
• External Audit And Audit Related
• Internal Control & Internal Audit
• Management Accounting (Cash flow, Comprehensive income)
• Accounting Systems Development And Implementation
• Financial Policies And Procedures
• Accounting Packages (Quick Book, Peachtree, And Tally ERP9 )
• Microsoft Office (Advance Excel And Other Office Packages )
• People’s and Leadership skills
JAYA BIMA ENTERPRISES (PRIVET) LIMITED
Position : Accountant
Reporting to : Director
Period : July 2017 to September 2018
Jaya Bima Enterprise (Privet) Limited operates as a local company offering Importers of Brand new and Reconditioned Vehicles in company which provide services to privately. Tasks handled as Accountant
• Primary responsibility is to prepare Tax computation and accounts finalization.
• Provide support before and during annual audit.
• Prepared monthly wise management accounts.
• Daily cash account reconciliation and finalization.
• Fixed Asset posting and update the depreciation schedules.
• Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
• Preparation and depositing monthly VAT & Service Tax.
• Prepared, review payroll, cash receivable, petty cash and Bank reconciliation.
• Update financial information in databases to ensure that information is relevant, accurate and up to date.
• File and archive accounting documents in an organized and chronological fashion. KPMG CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
Position : Audit Associate
Reporting to : Manager
Period : January 2016 to June 2017
Tasks handled as– Audit Associate
• External annual Auditing & Prepared annual Accounts.
• Planning the audit, including risk assessment and planning discussion with the audit supervisor, and the audit team.
• Collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data.
• Undertaking reviews of assets, wages, accounts receivable, payable, revenue, expenses and prepared bank reconciliation.
MNR ASSOSIATES CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
Position : Executive - Accountant
Reporting to : Chief Accountant
Period : September 2014 to December 2015
MNR Associates operates as a Local company offering accounting and consulting member firms which provide assurance, tax and advisory services to privately held businesses, public interest entities, and public sector entities.
(Fieldwork for various clients including Green view, Gulf tea, Ezy techno craft, Sea Fair Food City, Fazaal group, Ananda Boutique Resorts, Macksons Holding(Mack Tiles, Multilac), Armarea Resort, Motor Bass) ect..
Tasks handled as Executive - Accountant
• Maintenance all accounting voucher entry, accounts Receivable and Payable, Handling payroll, Bank Reconciliation, and Reconciliation of Debtors and Creditors, and Maintaining day-to-day cash inflows and outflows, Preparation and Depositing monthly VAT tax, Preparation of Assets & Liability Schedules for the purpose of financial closing, Yearly stocks verification & reporting and Managing the accounting activities.
• Diploma in Accounting & Business.
• Diploma in Computerized Accounting.
• Certification Obtained From Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CA Sri Lanka) – Completed Certificate in Accounting and (Executive Level 1)
• MAAT (Member of The Association of Accounting Technicians Institute of Sri Lanka)
General Certificate of Education Advance Level Examination Passed with 2B’s & 1C’ (Commerce Stream) – G/ Mallharusulhiya National Collage, Galle, Sri Lanka Language Skills
Possess the ability to read, write and speak English, Tamil and Sinhala fluently. Non Related Referees
Ms. Bernadine Jayasinghe Mr.M.N.M. Nulaif
(News Anchor / News Presenter) (MBA, ACA)
No- 77, Lighthouse Street Fort,
MTV/MBC Channels Pvt. Ltd., Capital
Maharaja Organization. Galle
I declare that the above particulars that I have given to you are true and correct to best of my knowledge.