Anne Joseph, MSN, ARNP, FNP-C
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 5713 Clearview Drive, Orlando, FL 32819 407-***-****
Objective: Accomplished, autonomous, expedient problem solver, follow clinical guidelines blended with over 12 years of nursing experience combined with hands on clinical leadership skills in pursuit of a career as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
●Charge Nurse of Progressive Care 2013 - Present
Managing, supervising, and assisting the nursing staff.
Providing administrative support and facilitating patient care.
●Nurse Preceptor 2013 - Present
Precept newly hired nurses & assist with orientation of nurses.
Work closely with nurse educator to facilitate transition from graduate nurse to RN
●Progressive Care Nurse Certification (PCCN) 2011 - Present
●Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) 2011 - Present
●Basic Life Support (BLS) 2005 - Present
●Children’s Health of Ocala - Ocala, FL (Pediatric - 132 hours) Spring - 2017
- Performed routine checkup, immunization, manage acute and chronic illnesses under preceptor’s supervision.
●CVS Minute Clinic - Clermont, FL (Pediatric & Adult - 187 hours) Summer - 2017
- Management of respiratory illnesses, minor skin injury, allergic reactions as well as uncomplicated UTIs.
- Birth control planning, vaccination, DOT, & sports physicals.
●Medfast Urgent Care - Cocoa, FL (Pediatric & Adult - 240 hours) Fall - 2017
- Ordering diagnostic and interpreting test results, draining of abscesses, and closing of wounds with sutures
- Treated conditions such as chest pain, PNA, constipation, dizziness, hypertension, GERD.
●Regency Endocrinology- Lake Mary, FL (Adults – 185hours) Spring - 2018
- Management of acute and chronic endocrine related conditions
- Patient’s centered education on proper nutrition, medication and lifestyle changes
● Florida Hospital GYN Hospitalist- Orlando, FL (Women’s health – 85 hours) Summer - 2018
- Management of gyn conditions across lifespan
●FLORIDA HOSPITAL ORLANDO, Orlando, FL 2011 – Present
Charge nurse for a multisystem progressive care unit
●WINTERPARK CARE & REHAB CENTER, Winter Park, FL 2008 – 2011
Staff nurse, supervising ancillary staffs & caring for adults patients in long-term and sub-acute unit
●SAMARITAIN CARE HOSPICE, Orlando, FL 2008 – 2010
Staff nurse, providing holistic, compassionate care & therapeutic environment for patients and families
GUARDIAN CARE & REHABILITATION CENTER, Orlando, FL 2006 – 2008
Staff nurse caring for geriatrics patients in long-term and sub- acute unit
●Master of Science in Nursing, University of South Florida 2018
●Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of South Florida 2014
●Associate of Science in Nursing, Valencia Community College 2011
●Diploma License Practical Nursing, Orlando Tech 2005
Honors, Awards, & Community Services
●Member of American Association Nurse Practitioner (AANP) 2018
●Graduated Summa cum laude 2014
●Member of Bethany Assembly of God Church- Volunteer with first aide team 2013
●Member of Nurse Governance Council 2012
●Mission Trip with First Baptist Orlando to New Jersey 2012
●Member of American Nurse Association (ANA) 2010
●Member of Sigma Theta Tau honor society 2009
References available upon request.