•2+ years of experience business analyst managing projects & building positive relationships with stakeholders.
•Self- motivated organized and capable of multitasking and working under multiple deadlines.
•Full understanding of Unified modeling language(UML) in the context of waterfall and agile methodology- SCRUM.
•Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams environments and prioritizes multiple projects.
•Experience in conducting SWOT analysis, GAP analysis, Risk analysis and Cost/Benefit analysis.
•Programming Languages: Python, SQL, Java, C/C++, Oracle, T- SQL
•Soft Skills: Result driven, Deadline driven, Detail oriented, Project management, Quick learner
• Business Intelligence(BI) Tools: Tableau, SAS, SSRS, SSAS, SAP NetWeaver, IBM Rational Rose, Microsoft Office, Excel and Access
Graduate Research Assistant Illinois state university May 2017 - Present
• Working expertise in system development life cycle(SDLC), workflows and UML diagrams such as use case diagram, activity diagram, sequence diagram and class diagram using Microsoft Visio and develop business solutions.
• Understanding of business requirement gathering, business analysis, business process modeling.
Business Analyst Mob RNA Software Pvt. Ltd. May 2015 - Jan 2016
•Assisted project manager with the development of project schedules using Microsoft Project 2010.
•Interact with internal business users for understanding business requirements and business process.
•Created Business requirement document(BRD), functional requirement document(FRD) & use case specifications.
•Responsible for creating calculated fields, data visualization, data analysis using Tableau Desktop.
•Collaboration with team members for user acceptance testing(UAT) and verified performance and reliability.
Master of Science Illinois State University, USA Aug 2016 - Dec 2018
Major: Information Systems GPA: 3.89
Bachelor of Engineering RGPV University, India May 2011 - May 2015
Major: Electrical & Communication Engineering GPA: 3.7
MSIS Graduate Program Assess mentation
•Project plan was focused on converting paper-based student evaluation into automated business software.
•Created and reviewed business requirements, documentation and test plans using MS Project, MS Visio.
Hotel Management System (US based client- River Inn)
• Web application for online reservation for family owned hotel in IOWA, US.
•Created Tableau dashboard for hotel revenue data report generation; data integrity using Oracle.
•Designed and develop business cases, use cases, activity diagrams and sequence diagram using IBM rational rose.
Emoji generator with object tracking system (Python & SQL queries)
•Analysis of MNIST datasets to build strategy web application based on python for database integration.
•Analyzed existing reports of the reporting system and checked the data flexibility & consistency after ETL process.
•Gathered technical requirements and stakeholder requirements and compiled them to design the system.
Inventory management system (Java)
Inventory management system for local warehouse, agile team of 5
•The project aims at providing an efficient interface to the warehouse for management of products inventory based on each selling; ensured effective communication between team members during different iteration phases.
•Developed timelines for project delivery, and managed process flows and resources to successful completion.
• Javadi, Elahe, and Shivam Verma. "Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivations: An Experiment on the Role of Competitions in Teaching and Learning." (2018). MWAIS 2018 Proceedings 46. https://aisel.aisnet.org/mwais2018/46