MARIA ALEJANDRA RODRIGUEZ
Seeking a position to expand my interpersonal skills as an Executive Administrator or above with room to grow as well as to further education capabilities.
NEW HOPE CORD BLOOD BANK LLC, Boynton Beach, FL 2011-(present) Area Representative.
• Sales and Marketing for new clients Local and/or abroad
• Respond to incoming calls to the marketing group
• Provide the required assistance to all welcoming packages
• Coordinate the production of a wide range of marketing materials
• Account Receivable and Account Payables
VEPRECA DE OCCIDENTE C.A., Barquisimeto, Venezuela 2009 Marketing Representative.
• Network Marketing
• Develop and maintain professional working relationship with peers
• Perform all duties as assigned by President and Vice President
• Perform and/or assist with any operation as required to maintain workflow and meet schedules
• Attracted New Clients
ROYAL & SUN ALLIANCE. Caracas, Venezuela 2006
Executive Assistant to the President.
• Managed Itinerary and accounting for the President: Agenda, Meetings, travel, Webinars, Conference Calls.
• Provide support to all Director and members of the Board of Directors.
• Maintained all Communications from main office to and with other International branches.
• Follow established procedures for needed preparations for Board of Director meetings.
• Coordinate with other assistants serving as a team leader and back up when needed. OTHER EXPIRIENCE
DATOS INFORMATION RESOURCES/ NIELSEN VENEZUELA (Caracas, Venezuela) SUBWAY, VENEZUELA HEADQUARTERS (Caracas, Venezuela) REVLON OVERSEAS CORPORATION (Caracas, Venezuela)
CAPITAL SIGNAL / VENEZUELA BRANCH (Caracas Venezuela) EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA (Caracas, Venezuela) EDUCATION
UNIVERSIDAD FERMIN TORO; Barquisimeto, Venezuela 1990-1996
• Degree in Political Science (Bachelor’s Degree)
UNIVERIDAD METROPOLITANA; Caracas, Venezuela 1999-2000
• Specialization in Marketing (Post-Grade)
• Bi-lingual; native Spanish & English written and spoken.
• Proficient in Multitasking situation. Professionalism, dependability and adaptability.
• Use exceptional discretion to protect sensitive or confidential information.
• Proficient in Computer and Internet Skills. Genuinely Helpful and resourceful.
• Interpersonal and communication skills, time management, exceptional organizational skills.