**** ********, ***. #**. *** York, NY 10040
firstname.lastname@example.org - 347-***-****
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Lead or Manager to utilize my skills in customer, client and mailroom services
Forrest Solutions Group - New York, NY August 2017- Present
Client Services Floater
-Went to various sites for coverage
- Did file work and entered data on computer for Law Firm
- Delivered packages such as Fed-ex, Postal mail, Ups and DHL inside fashion building
- Did Coffee, Clean Counters, set-up Fruits and Snacks, Corn Flakes for clients in Media Place
ASPCA, Swiss Post Solutions - New York, NY November 2009 - April 2017
Client Services Lead
- Shipped and received packages for the ASPCA.
- Print and copy jobs.
- Regular printer maintenance, including changing toner cartridges, replenishing paper, and clearing paper jams.
- Sorted and delivered all incoming mail/packages.
- Beverage/conference room set up upon request.
- Updated daily logs of incoming and outgoing packages.
- Experienced with using 3rd party services for interoffice runs.
Dynamex-Magna Carta - New York, NY June 2002 – November 2009
Customer Services Associate
-Daily drop-off for express and certified mail to post office
-Shipped and received for insurance company
-Copy paper delivery
-Serviced daily clients and consumers in person and via phone service
High School Equivalency
Eli Whitney Vocational High School
CUSTOMER SERVICE LEAD (6 years)
MS WORD, Outlook and Data entry