Darren M Bourn
Dartmouth, NS B2W 0A6
Summary of Qualifications
• Proficient in numerous computer software packages (MS Office; Fox Pro; Open Office; SQL Database; SAP HR and FI modules).
• Working knowledge (modified and ran queries) with SQL Database.
• Possesses strong organizational skills and able to meet deadlines and priorities
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Skilled in database management and creation
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Punctual, with an excellent attendance record
• Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
• Possesses good written and verbal communication skills
• Fourteen years of experience in data entry/information technology
• Seventeen years of experience of administrative experience
• Twenty years of experience working with MS Excel
• Twenty years of experience working with confidential and sensitive information. Work History
Kelly Services, Inc June 2017-November 2018
• Working as a Regional Administrator for Homewood Health
• Worked as an Area Support Clerk for Northwood Care
• Worked as a Receptionist for Sports Nova Scotia
• Worked as a Clerk III for Nova Scotia Department of Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal Talent Works, Inc March 2017 – September 2018
• Worked as a Secretary II for Nova Scotia Department of Justice
• Worked as an Accounts Receivable Clerk for Nova Scotia Department of Finance
• Worked as a Clerk II for Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
• Worked as a Data Entry/Financial Services Clerk for 7 Cities
• Worked as a Clerk II for Nova Scotia Department of Internal Services Talentcor, Inc May 2018
• Worked as an administrative assistant/receptionist for Royal Building Solutions
• Worked as an administrative assistant/receptionist for Health Association of Nova Scotia Collabera Canada, Inc January – March 2017
• Worked as a Secretary 1 for Nova Scotia Department of Labour and Advanced Education Darren M Bourn
29 Baker Drive, Apartment 309
Dartmouth, NS B2W 0A6
Randstad Staffing Services January 2013-2016
• Worked as a Clerk 1 for HRM municipal elections
• Worked as a Records Clerk for Nova Scotia Department of Community Services
• Worked as a Clerk II for Service Nova Scotia and Municipal Relations
• Worked as a Verification Clerk at Symcor
Maxsys Atlantic June 2016
• Worked as a tele-recruiter for Blaze Marketing Solutions
• Worked as general labour for Kent Building Supplies, Armour Transport, and FastFreight Priority Personnel February 2014- February 2016
• Worked as an Inventory Control Clerk/CSR for Xerox Adecco Staffing Services January 2013-2016
• Worked as a Clerk 1 (A-C) for Department of Education
• Worked as an Administrative Clerk II for Service Nova Scotia and Municipal Relations
• Worked as a Mail Room Clerk for Grenville Management (IBM)
• Worked as a File Clerk with Stanley Security Solutions EPIC Marketing Solutions October 1998- January 2013 Information Officer/List Order Coordinator
• Assisted in the development of the in-house database.
• Inputted data to develop the in-house database.
• Built professional relationships with list brokers (Cornerstone, Edith Roman, Merit Direct and Statlistics).
• Developed a source database for the companies that enabled appropriate coding for the database.
• Fulfilled list orders for both American and Canadian clients for over fourteen years.
• Handled petty cash responsibilities and some minor accounting duties. Education and Training
SQL Database Course January – March 2010
Dalhousie University College of Continuing Education –Halifax, NS Business Computer Technology/Network Communications Technology Diplomas 1996-1997 Compu College School of Business – Halifax, NS
Bachelor of Arts (Political Science) 1991-1994
Saint Mary’s University – Halifax, NS
References Available Upon Request