Varinder K. Harish
***** ********** **** **. *******, CA 94538
email@example.com Cell: 510-***-****
Drive the growth and success of the medical device company as a Manufacturing Technician & Lead.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
1. Ten years of cleanroom Manufacturing Lead Experience.
2. GMP and GDP compliant.
3. Dedicated to producing timely and cost-effective results.
4. Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, organize, implement, develop, train, and manage.
5. Effectively supervised over 30 direct reports.
6. A fast learner and recognized team player.
7. Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Kamet Precision 05-2017 ~ 04- 2018 Quality Control Tech
● Final Inspection of 100% outgoing and incoming parts
● Hard check in process and incoming material
● Work in lapping and cleaning parts
● Used tools, caliper thread gauge and micrometer extra.
Sadra Medical/Boston Scientific 06-2012 ~ 01-2018 Assembler 2
● Manually process Elctropolishing, Braid weaving, Heat Treat and Removal
● Mixing EP solution and Passivation
● Set up and calibrate EP station and Electropolishing Components
● Use of Microscopes for visual inspection with magnifications up to 500x .
● Evaluated problems and made recommendation for possible corrective action to
supervisors and engineers
● Process (WIP) in system
● Handling Chemicals (Sulfuric Acid, Menthol, Acetone, IPA) mixing chemical using
menthol and sulfuric acid to create solution for electropolishin
● Ultrasonic Cleaning and Etching Nitinol Components
C8 MediSensors 01-2012 ~ 05-2012 ElectroMechanical Assembler
● Assembled OBJECT under microscope
● Tested analog Board
● Tested distal Board and Camera
● Generating report using MS Excel
● Using MS power point for creating training data
Abbott Vascular 06-2010 ~ 01-2012
Assembler (Sheath Transitioning Operator)
● Set up and operated a Sheath Transition Machine following written instructions.
● Assembled and inspected parts
● Recorded information on approved documents.
Nitinol Device Corporation 01-2010 ~ 04-2010
Laser Technician (Short-term contract)
● Operated the Laser Cutting Machine.
● Inspected raw and finished product using microscope and Smart Scope tools.
● Updated and maintained traveler documents per FDA requirements.
Boston Scientific Corporation 12-1997 ~ 12-2006
Production Lead and Extrusion Technician.
● Supervised over 18 direct line personnel in the manufacturing, packaging and material
handling of product and other accessory products.
● Measured personnel effectiveness, safety performance, efficiency, and compliance to policies,
procedures and work instructions.
● Analyzed equipment malfunctions and initiated proper corrective actions.
● Maintained the required production and performance records.
● Performed final inspection of the medical devices.
● Worked for two years exclusively on extrusion, setup, and running balloon tubing.
● Ran Co rod tubing and setup expansion tubing.
● Ran and expanded tubing along with running Sembi tubing.
● Carried out inspection of balloon tubing and measurement in tool maker microscope.
● Conducted Pull test and Burst test.
Microsoft Office and SAP.