Name: Ananya Dwivedi
ADDRESS: **-*, ***** ********, *****, Near Escorts Fortis Hospital, New Friends Colony, New Delhi-110025
SUMMARY SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT, CHEGG INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.
Over 1 year of comprehensive experience in Subject Matter Expert.
Currently working on technologies like Python, C#, MATLAB.
Provide technical support to professionals and academic help to students.
Published research papers in IEEE and Springer series in the field of wireless sensor network.
Published paper Links :
Strengths include taking complete ownership, strong analytical
& problem solving skills and working efficiently in a fast paced environment.
Degree Institution Passing year CGPA/Percentage
B-Tech and M-Tech
Jaypee Institute of
2017 7.0 (75%)
State Board Vanasthali Higher
2012 85.2 %
CBSE Kendriya Vidayalaya
SPM Hoshangabad M.P
SKILLS AND TOOLS
C, C++ Python
C#, MATLAB DBMS
Software like Linux, Windows Tools like Visual Studio, Eclipse,
Pelle C and Python IDLE Application Maintenance, SDLC Understanding.
Subject Matter Expert
New Delhi, India
Working as Subject Matter Expert in Computer Science Responsibilities: • Focusing on client preferences, their welfare, perceptions and expectations.
• Helping clients through online Question and Answer board (EXPERT Q & A) where they can receive help
24/7. Also, provide the Text book solutions as per their text books techniques and methods.
• Provide best quality solutions with clear explanations and step by step processes that help them to learn.
• Provide E-TUTORING services that offer student or professional various modes to acquire knowledge and solutions to all their questions.
• Handle technologies such as Python, C#, C,
MATLAB in day to day work.
• Providing educational application software services that can deliver standalone E-learning systems.
• Connect with students through a personalized
learning experience in just minutes.
• Provide web-based interactive tutoring and learning systems, video conferencing and online chats.
• The educational applications let students to proceed at their pace, check their progress and help them to
reduce their burden to achieve more.
• Deliver high quality solution that is adheres to coding standards.
• Highly intuitive, self-motivated and energetic team player and adaptable to challenging environments.
PUBLICATIONS AND PROJECTS
PAPER 1: An Improved Centroid DV-Hop based Algorithm Published in (Conference
International Conference on “Control, Automation & Power Engineering (RDCAPE), 2017”.
Research paper link :
The algorithms which are used in wireless sensor network in the category of range free are selected and compared. A hybrid combination of the selected methods is
implemented and simulated in MATLAB.
PAPER 2: Performance analysis of range free localization methods for wireless sensor networks
Published in (Conference
International conference on Signal Processing,
Computing and Control (ISPCC-2017).
Research paper link :
The paper performs the comparison of various range free localization methods to obtained an optimised method. AWARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Awarded by certificate of appreciation for presenting research paper entitled “An improved Centroid DV-Hop based Algorithm” in International Conference on Recent Developments in Control, Automation & Power Engineering by IEEE.
Awarded for presenting a research paper entitled “Performance analysis of range free localization methods for wireless senor networks” in 4 th
Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Control.
Awarded for participating and presenting research paper entitled “DV-Hop based Hybrid range free localization methods for Wireless sensor networks ” in FTNCT Conference by Springer CCIS.
Certified by “SAP Techniversity 2014” (Asia’s Largest Technology event).
Participated in Rio+21 IYWC India Certification Program organized by IARC (Short Term Course study in Water Cooperation) with a Grade issued “A”.
Certified by Eighth International Conference on Contemporary Computing 2015. PAPER 3: DV-hop Based Hybrid Range-Free Localization methods for wireless sensor networks
First International Conference on Futuristic Trends in Network and Communication Technologies (FTNCT-
SPRINGER SERIES 2018
In this paper three methods are proposed which are the hybrid combination of range free localization methods. These hybrid combinations are compared on three
parameters to get the optimised algorithm in MATLAB Simulator.