Certificate of Achivent Acting with Diplomacy, Preparing For a Active Shooter Situation
DETAIL ORIENTED ● RELIABLE ● MOTIVATED ● TRUSTWORTHY ● EFFICIENT
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
A talented organizer and resourceful problem solver able to adapt to change, exercise sound judgment and coordinate multiple tasks. Reliable, results-oriented and self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and the ability to build productive professional relationships. Attentive to detail, thorough and quality-oriented; able to plan and prioritize to meet deadlines, quality goals and bottom-line objectives. Ability to follow instructions; work well under pressure and display compassion, professionalism and broad knowledge base. Ability to adapt to changing technology.
PROFESSION AL EXPERIENCE
Tier 1 tech Support
provide first level technical support
manage escalated issues, and route to appropriate resources where appropriate
Mobile Search Evaluator
evaluates websites and webpages and mobile devices
checking the content that search engine show according to the searches
Listing to audios recording to check the clarity for natural speech
Medical Records Retrieval Specialist
Collect medical Records for insurance companies
Sent out payments for medical records
Customer Service Rep
Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns
Provide information about products and services
Take orders, determine charges, and oversee billing or payments
Review or make changes to customer accounts
Handle returns or complaints
Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
Research answers or solutions as needed
Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help
Fine Jewelry 12/14-2/15 Sears Irving,Tx
• Takes ownership for enhancing the customer experience, assisting customers by utilizing approved consultative selling practices and guidelines to identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Consistently meets or exceeds associate performance standards
• Understands website navigation, and proactively leverages technology in order to facilitate the customer experience and provide customer solutions when the product is not available in the store
• Maintains current knowledge of merchandise lines; product features, benefits and availability; Sears Advantages, such as the price match and price protection policies; and, if applicable, delivery, installation and/or service options to respond to customer needs
• Optimizes credit, gift card, Shop Your Way Rewards and multi-channel opportunities (and, where applicable, Protection Agreements, Sears Purchase Protect, delivery, installation and other miscellaneous income opportunities)
• Ensures customer care and selling are #1 priority 2/15-2/15
• Possesses knowledge of the store, services and location of merchandise and tours area of responsibility and prioritizes jobs that need to be completed • Demonstrates strong skill set in suggestive selling techniques
• Ensures that promotional programs are maintained, signed and replenished for the entire event
• Ensures that layouts are set and labeled and unit integrity verified upon completion of layout and checks
IN-DEPTH RESPIRATORY ASSOCIATES LLC Dallas, TX
• Provided secretarial support to Senior Level Management in a teamwork environment.
• Screened telephone calls and directed to appropriate party in a courteous and professional manner.
• Performed general clerical duties to include photocopying, mailing and filing.
• Prepared appropriate reports and transferred to CD’s in a timely and accurate manner. Developed and maintained positive relationships with management, staff and industry professionals.
• Ensured confidentiality to sensitive issues at all times.
Sales Associate 11/11-1/12
• Provided good customer service.
• Dressed the manikins for deferent sessions.
• Folded clothes on the tables
• Marked down clothes to put them on clearance
• Put new clothes on the sales floor
• Greeted every costumer who came into the store
Ladies Department 11/11-09/12
• Provided excellent customer service
• Mark down clothes to put on the clearance rack
• Put new clothes on the rack
• Dusted the racks
• Checked the fitting rooms every evening for clothes
• Checked every rounder for clothes that is not hanging up
• Checking out customers at the register
• Serving customers buy welcoming customers and answering customer questions regarding products and services.
• Help customers make buying decisions and operate the registers to complete customers transactions.
MANAGER 4/09-9/09 PIZARRO SHOES Dallas Tx
• Directed the activities of all personnel in the daily operations of a major shoe store.
• Opened store ensuring establishment was ready for business.
• Greeted customers and assisted in product selection.
• Participated in the staffing process to include training and evaluating personnel.
• Assisted staff with merchandising issues, program follow-through and availability of products.
• Accountable for reconciliation of daily receipts and bank deposits, customer relations and sales growth.
• Maintained feasible balance of inventory levels and budget requirements.
• Interpreted, implemented and enforced corporate policies and operating procedures.
Responsible for investigation and resolution of customer complaints.
Abercrombie kids 3/09-5/09
Impact team member
• Maintain the effectiveness of merchandise flow
• Filling the presentation standards throughout the store and stock room
• Paid attention to detail
• Focused on customer questions
• Adhering to company guidelines in personal appearance and rules of conduct
• Marked down clothes to go on clearance
• Steamed iron the clothes before they go on the sales floor
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE DEGREE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
PENN FOSTER CAREER SCHOOL CURRENTLY ATTENDING
DIPLOMA-MEDICAL BILLING & CODING April,2011
PENN FOSTER CAREER SCHOOL Scranton, PA
GRADUATE DIPLOMA Dec, 2009
BELFORD HIGH SCHOOL Colbert, GA
• Distributive Education
• Received “Perfect Attendance Award”
• Microsoft Word • Excel • Windows XP • Vista/2000/8 iMac