***** ** **** ** *** *** - Miami, Florida 33176 786-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Creative, enthusiastic and results-oriented emerging professional with an aptitude for driving social media strategies and marketing . Strong media and communication professional with a B.A. in Mass Communication.
Floridian International Adjusters, Miami, FL. - November 2018 – Present Social Media Marketing Assistant
● Grows and expands company social media presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
● Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working closely with executive team.
● In charge of Floridian International Adjusters marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including content ideation, video creation and implementation schedules. QuickLoad, Miami, FL. - September 2017 – October 2018 Marketing Assistant
● In charge of QuickLoad's content design, creative content generation and execution of social media accounts (@QuickloadApp), including influencers and blog management. Proficiency in web platforms as Squarespace, Wix, Wordpress, and Medium.
● Effectively managed success stories videos from planning and coordination to storyboards, scripts, and approval of final delivery formats.
● Responsible for designing and execution of Email Marketing Campaign. Proficiency in Mailchimp.
● Collaborated inter-departmentally with founders and executive team to create innovative strategies to improve our brand positioning.
● Executed marketing research, develop points of view and support the Head of Marketing on crafting strategies and tactics to address business objectives. QuickLoad, Miami, FL. - April 2017 – September 2017 Internship
● In charge of QuickLoad’s (@QuickloadApp) content generation and social media accounts.
● Responsible for designing and execution of marketing material for events as fliers, advertising, videos, educational content.
● Coordinated Quickloads attendance to top industry (tech & logistics) events with 3,000+ attendees.
Universidad Católica Andrés Bello - Caracas, Venezuela. Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication, Minor in Audiovisual.2011-2016 Final Thesis: Documentary film.
Jan, 2016 – Ago, 2016.
Director and producer
Worked as director and producer of my own project, the documentary film “Teatro de calle improvisado”. A thesis created to entertain the public about theater and music in different places of Caracas. Can be found on YouTube under “Teatro de calle improvisado” - Documental. ADDITIONAL SKILLS
● Advanced domain of Social Media, Photoshop, Final Cut, iMovie, MailChimp, Canva, Snappa, Hootsuite, Buffer, Keynote, Wordpress, Squarespace, Wix, Hubspot.
● Editing and tech savvy, require little training.
● Bilingual in Spanish and English.