DEVLIN CHASE HUNTER **** Rabb Rd
Austin, TX *****
Vision-driven professional with career-long record of technical operations, software development, and project management success for leading organizations
Proven talent for aligning business strategy and objectives with established software development and technical operations paradigms to achieve maximum operational impacts with minimum resource expenditures. Growth- focused thought leader with expertise spanning troubleshooting, hardware and software solutions, research and analysis, process improvement, client relationship management, performance assessment, and project management. Exceptionally dedicated professional with keen interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as budget management, policy management, and resource allocation expertise. SELECTED PERSONAL PROJECTS
RUNESCAPE BOTTING, JANUARY 2018 TO MARCH 2018
• Streamlined automation processes for leveling up characters by building bots in Java. PARKING LOT TICKETING SYSTEM, JANUARY 2017 TO MAY 2017
• Designed and built the entry and exit gate of a paid parking lot using Java, including an entry/exit time monitor to charge patrons appropriately.
TRILLIUM WEBSITE, SEPTEMBER 2017 TO DECEMBER 2017
• Created a website using CSS Stylesheets and HTML 5 for a school project. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
RIGHTROUND, SXSW, AUSTIN, TX, MARCH 2018
REGISTRATION SUPPORT/TECH TEAM
• Ensured the smooth adoption and functionality of technical equipment for SXSW, including setting up network devices and crimping CAT 5 cables.
• Identified, investigated, and resolved equipment errors and other technical inefficiencies. LAMAR UNIVERSITY, BEAUMONT, TX, JANUARY 2016 TO DECEMBER 2017 IT SUPPORT
• Headed the configuration and maintenance of department equipment, including installing both hardware and software.
• Ensured reliable connectivity to the school’s intranet for department equipment
• Guided and strengthened relationships with clients by troubleshooting issues, recommending solutions, and streamlining repairs in a professional manner. REYNOLDS AND REYNOLDS, HOUSTON, TX, JUNE 2017 TO AUGUST 2017 NEW PRODUCT DESIGN/SOFTWARE INTERN
• Built assets for future software using Axure, including designing aesthetically pleasing icons to project a sleek image.
• Reviewed, documented, and reported software application bugs and other issues for developers.
• Regulated the maintenance and cleaning out of old testing servers. DEVLIN CHASE HUNTER Page 2
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.SC.) IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, 2017 Lamar University, Beaumont, TX
AWARDS AND HONORS
• Computer Science Excellence Scholarship Award, Lamar University (January 2015 – December 2017)
• Engineering Excellence Scholarship Award, Lamar University (August 2013 – January 2015) COLLEGIATE AFFILIATIONS
• ASCE Student Chapter, Lamar University (August 2013 – January 2015) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Technical Proficiencies: Microsoft Office Suite, Java, HTML, SQL, C#, UNIX, Python Interests: Boxing, gym, pickup sports, video games References available upon request