Bellevue, WA 98008
To attain a challenging position that would leverage my technical and interpersonal skills to provide a path for long-term career growth
Windows 10,Office 365, IOS, Android.
Web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla and IE;
Testing Methodologies: Field Testing, Black box, Regression, System testing, CAT (Customer Acceptance Testing), User Interface (UI) testing and UAT (User Acceptance Testing);
Demonstrated ability to create test cases from little or no documentation;
Solid understanding of software testing process;
Understanding of Software Methodologies (SDLC);
Mobile Device Testing; IOS / Android / Windows 8;
Data and Call Performance testing. Audio Quality testing;
Ability to produce and execute test plans;
Defect tracking and reporting experience;
Excellent understanding of Traceability Matrix.
Experience with Load Runner, Fiddler tools.
03/2018-09/2018 QA Consulting Group Bellevue, WA
• Web/Device testing.
• Functional review and analysis.
• Requirement reviews.
• Test case writing and reviews / Test case execution.
• Experience Testing (Accessibility Testing) Mobile Devices to make sure those applications is usable for Disable people.
• Defect logging and regression.
• Meetings: Defect Triage, Test Plan Review, weekly Project Status meetings.
01/2015 – 02/2018 Seattle Coach Bellevue, WA
Tech Support: Performed Web based CAT testing, Integration, System, E2E of company’s application on iOS, Windows Phone and Android devices
Invoice tracking and orders’ verification
Assigning tasks to drivers based on confirmed workload
Installation and testing of Navigation apps
Testing Limo App on Android, iPhone, Windows phones and tablets
Performed comprehensive testing of multiple versions of the application on various platforms Developed Positive and Negative test cases and executed manual test cases
Performed Bluetooth testing for device interactions with iOS, Android, Windows based smartphones and car infotainment systems for drivers
Working with Office 365
2017 – Certified: QA Software Test Engineer School. Bellevue, WA
• Performing tests using various IOS and Android devices
• Writing and executing test cases
• Logging and regressing defects
• Assisting Project Managers with documentation and resource management for upcoming projects
• Participating in triage calls to assist in regressing issues as needed and define to developers the end user result
• Performing tests under different browsers using Quality Center/ Jira for Test Case and Defect tracking
2001 – Technology IT College. Moscow, Russia