Ing. José Ramón Silva Chourio
Objective Offer professional experience of high quality, contribute to the development and prosperity of a company solid guaranteeing growth and professional stability, to contribute to the development of the country and the company. Attributive
11/2008 – 03/2018 Ministry of Popular Power of Oil Professional I / Petroleum Engineer
07/2008 - 10/2008 Italcambio, C.A.
Capital Clearing Manager
09/2005 - 04/2008 National Anti-Drug Office (O.N.A) Coordinator of Controlled Chemical Substances
Social Researcher I - Office for Reduction of the Offer. National Anti-Drug Network
1993 - 2006 Central University of Venezuela; Caracas Title Obtained: Petroleum Engineer
1990 - 1992 School "Fray Luis de León"; Caracas
Title Obtained: Bachelor of Science
1987 - 1990 School "Fray Luis de León"; Caracas
Title Obtained: Basic Cycle
• English Course – Level 5 – Intermediate in ELS Cincinnati.
• Practical applications and simulation of processes and management of natural gas.
• Tectonic and structural evolution of carbonate reservoirs.
• PERLA 4X well - Core Analysis.
• Integrated interpretation of geophysical data from carbonate reservoirs.
• "Cement chemistry, quality control of cement and additives grouts".
• Theoretical / practical workshop Merak Economic Evaluations PEEP.
• Analyze and evaluate well drilling projects, reconditioning, repairs, completions, stimulation, reservoir changes, abandonment of wells, collection stations, pipelines, pipelines, production tests or other projects.
• Conduct field inspections to control and monitor potential generation and maintenance activities; verify the integrity and operation of surface facilities to ensure energy conservation and maximum recovery of hydrocarbon reserves.
• Conduct monitoring of the behavior of oil, gas and water production of the active wells in the primary and supplementary fields, as well as to promote strategies for official completion or abandonment of wells.
• Inspect the treatment and injection plants for gas and water.
• Evaluate oil and natural gas reserves that are declared by oil companies.
• Review the projects of fire prevention and extinction systems in the oil area.
• Analyze construction and refurbishment projects for liquefied gas filling plants.
• Participate in meetings with the oil company.
• Present technical reports, among others.