Accurate ability to count money and enter orders into cash register. Willing to engage customers in a courteous manner. Able to stand for long periods of time, filling orders and ensuring customer receives what they ordered.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Capable of using math skills when counting money
● Ability to enter orders into cash register
● Excellent team player with strong people skills
● Engage customers courteously, talking, getting order right
● Capable for standing for long periods at the cash register or on the floor EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Laborer Diversified Staffing Edmonton AB 2018
● Cleaning job sites
● Experience with lifting and moving materials
● Experience using power tools, bracing, and safety procedures Practicum Student 1One Call Locators Edmonton AB 2011
● Cashier for Rexall Place
● Various warehousing duties, involving unloading trailers, etc.
● Construction site clean-up
Call Center Operator XentelMD Edmonton AB 2011
● Placed call and took orders for various charities
● Ensured proper customer service
CERTIFICATES AND EDUCATION
Certificate of Administration 2011
Campbell College, Edmonton, Alberta
Grade 85% overall, 98.3% on math exam
Habitat for Humanity 2018
Laborer on site at Laurel Canyon
References available upon request.