Honors College - Rutgers University – New Brunswick, NJ 08/2015 - 05/2019 Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Philosophy. GPA: 3.4 Relevant Coursework: Data Structures with Java, Programming in C++, Web Development Bootcamp, Software Methodology, Principles of Information and Data Management, Computer Architecture
Photo Album Application
• Version 1: JavaFX application enabling creation and storage of albums and photos with multiple users.
• Version 2: Android application enabling creation and storage of personal albums and photos. HireMe Clone
Web application deployed through AWS that stores information of companies and students and supports search functions that enable companies and students to find their best matches. This project uses HTML, CSS, JSP, and SQL.
Java application implements Chess game illustrating abstraction, inheritance and polymorphism. Github portfolio will be shared upon request.
Robotics Instructor Storming Robots (Branchburg, NJ) 06/2018 - present Teaching summer workshops and after-school classes with students in grade 4-12. Workshop topics include robot control with NXT, programming in RobotC and AP Computer Science with Java. Web Designer DKSolutions (New Brunswick, NJ) 04/2018 – 05/2018 Designing website for a mail marketing company using WordPress http://dksmo.com/ Dining Hall Student Manager Brower Commons (New Brunswick, NJ) 10/2015 - present
• Enforcing expectations and duties of 5-12 student employees during a shift
• Keeping communication between the professional managers and student employees
• Ensuring the comfortable experience of up to 5000 student diners Public History Intern NJ Council for The Humanities (Trenton, NJ) 01/2017 – 08/2017 Archiving past grant records of successful and unsuccessful organizations and programs that applied to NJCH for financial support for public humanities program. Research Assistant Rutgers Collaborative (Piscataway, NJ) 01/2016 - 12/2016
• Spring 2016: Conducting research on high school – college partnerships in New Jersey and their programs in mentoring and assisting high school students in transition to higher education.
• Fall 2016: Conducting research on urban pollinators and initiatives across the major cities in the US that involve preservation and community education on the importance of the species. Editor-in-Chief Arête - Rutgers Undergraduate Philosophy Journal 2018-2019
• Manage Call for Papers and communications with various Philosophy departments and authors
• Organize meetings with 6-8 student editors and manage paper review and selection process Founder & President Rutgers Undergraduate Society of History 2017-2018
• Create and manage a discussion-based club for students to engage in historical thinking
• Create a platform for undergraduate students to interact with graduate students and professors Mentor Honors College Ally 2016-2017
Assist first-year Honors College students with using resources and getting involved in the community