Ishan Bhattarai Sharma
D.O.B January **
- Queens College City University Of New York (Graduation date: Dec 2018) Degree: Bachelors of science in Computer Science.
- LaGuardia Community college, NY, USA (Graduated Dec 2016) Degree: Associates of science in Computer Science.
- Forest Hills High School, NY, USA (Graduated June 2015) High School Diploma.
- QA testing Freelancer at IO.test (Jan 2018 – Present) Experience in testing Web and mobile applications. Comprehensive knowledge of the processes of STLC and SQA methodologies.
- Software Developer intern at AOPA (June 2018 – Sept 2018) Assisted in writing functions for interactive web application. Provided support to the development team.
Participated in testing and debugging.
• Skills and Tools:
- Computer: OOP in JAVA and C++, Big Data, Software Engineering, Database system, Data Structure, Operating System principles, Computer architecture, Design and analysis of algorithm, object oriented Database, Principles of programming language, Internet and web Technologies, Computational finance, Computer Organization and assembly language, Theory of computation and Telecommunications.
- Mathematics: Calculus I and II (Honors), Discrete math, Linear algebra, Probability and statistics, Algebraic structure.
- LaGuardia community college foundation scholarship (Sept 2015, Sept 2016).
- Dean’s list for academic excellence, LaGuardia community college (Fall 2015).
- Parent Association Scholarship, Forest Hills High School (June 2015).
- Topper in Computer Science subject, Modern Indian School, Nepal (2005-2006).
• Leadership Activities:
- Student Advocate Representative for Nepal Club, LAGCC, NY, USA (2016).
- Active involvement in the program ASAP (Accelerated study in Associates Program), (2015-2016).
- School Deputy Head Boy, Modern Indian School, Nepal (2007-2008).