Phone: 408-***-**** (C) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OBJECTIVE
To seek an opportunity to contribute to the Manufacturing Quality Engineer and challenging position where my skills and knowledge could be utilized with dedication. EXPERTISE
• Quality Skills (Six Sigma 6S, Data Analysis, SOPs, SCAR, KPI, CAPA, NCR, Mantis Report, etc.).
• Analytical Skills.
• Problem – Solving and Decision – Making Skills.
• Document Control.
• NPI Process for FAI Products.
• Process Development & Improvement.
• BarTender, Mastercam & Solidworks software.
• Strong Organizational Skills & Multiple Tasks Simultaneously.
• Self-Motivated to Achieve Project Goals with High-Quality Standards.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Testing, Calibrating & Troubleshooting.
• Bilingual: English and Vietnamese.
A.S Degree in Product Model Making
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA.
Graduated in 2015.
B.A Degree in Project Management
Ashford University, San Diego, CA.
August 2018 to Present.
Senior Quality Assurance Technician
September 2015 - Present: Fortinet Inc. Union City, CA
• Performs & ensure quality mechanical inspection, visual inspection of incoming and outgoing products.
• Creates quality inspection report, First Article Inspection (FAI), material discrepancy report, and related databases as needed.
• Participates in design control activities to ensure that the product meets specifications, reliability, and manufacturability.
• Implementation of quality system documentation that complies with the quality manual and associated Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Working knowledge of CAPA management to drive to root cause analysis, practical corrective and preventive solutions.
• Maintains logs and data records.
• Creates traveler and issue to Operation’s team to perform the daily work tasks.
• Analyze customer grievances and other non-compliance issues.
• Analyze audit outcomes and carry out appropriate corrective procedures.
• 6S and Gemba Walk audits.
Junior Manufacturing Technician
May 2014 – September 2015: Silk Road Medical Device, Sunnyvale, CA
• Work with Operation & R&D Departments.
• Try run and sub-assembly for new products.
• Inspection parts before the final step.
• Ability to read blueprints and use all types of measuring device tools.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills about software with Solidworks software (CAD).
• Calibrating and Preventative Maintenance machines.