+1-929-***-**** Willing to relocate firstname.lastname@example.org
NYU Gallatin, New York, NY Web Development Student Assistant, June,2018 – present
Maintaining and updating the website code and assisting with the accessibility remediation of the website to make it compliant with WCAG 2.0 AA.
Creating custom Drupal modules and modifying the core to introduce essential accessibility features.
Quality assurance testing of the website for accessibility on Desktop, Android and iOS versions using tools like WAVE, Web Developer and making a remediation report.
Assisting with the accessibility remediation of the website to make it compliant with WCAG 2.0 AA.
NYU Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis New York, NY AEM Specialist/Student Aide, August 2017– present
Created and managed the web content for the department using Adobe Experience Manager.
Aided with any website related queries and helped digitize the department’s resources based on paper and DVDs.
Renly.Co, Los Angeles, CA Software Engineering Intern, May – June 2017
Generated site maps for data extraction to increase customer acquisition for the company. Extracted data helped increase customer inquiries by more than 1000 per day and assisted in accelerated customer acquisition.
Developed a PHP based data scrapping tool for Renly.Co to store data read from CSV files directly into the database.
Developed a relational database for the company using MySQL and PHP.
Dunya TV, Lahore, Pakistan Marketing Department Intern, July-Aug 2015
Generated and developed ideas for Dunya TV’s National 360 degree marketing campaign to relaunch the brand.
• Computer Vision: Used computer vision techniques to develop Advanced Lane Line program based on OpenCV python. The program took in real time video feed to output a video stream indicating the straight and curved lane lines on the road and the position of the vehicle.
• AI Chess Game: Made a computer vs human chess game in Python with three difficulty levels. Used Alpha Beta pruning and a combination of various heuristics to implement the program.
• Capstone Course: Worked to develop the course work of a pre-capstone Electrical Engineering course. Wrote the lab manual for the lab experiment and helped design and test the Arduino based course work.
• NYU Autonomous Vehicle: Part of the NYU autonomous vehicle team, working in computer vision branch to develop vision-based algorithms such as lane detection and traffic sign detection. The team won 3rd place in IGVC 2018.
• Game Chip Development: Developed a reconfigurable FPGA game chip using the CAD tool Xilinx ISE 14.7 and FPGA board Diligent NEXYS-4 DDR FP.GA board.
• Databases: Developed a Website based on the concept of meetup.com using NYU’s database using PHP.
EDUCATION & HONORS
• NYU School of Engineering, New York, NY
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Class of Fall 2018
Merit Scholarship for all four years of BSCE at NYU
NYU Community Service Award 2016
Python • C++ • OpenCV Python • Drupal • MS Office • Essay & Report Writing • PHP • MySQL • LabVIEW software • Lego Mindstorms software • AutoCAD • Xilinx • MATLAB• Arduino • LaTeX
Signals and Systems: Acquired the knowledge for signal processing of discrete time signals and continuous time signals.
Object Oriented Programming: Learnt OOP in C++and use of pointers, dynamic memory allocation and recursion etc.
Artificial Intelligence: Learnt the use of various search algorithms used by AI agents and implemented them in Python.
Data Structures and Algorithms: Learnt abstract data types and the use of data structures and basic algorithms.
NYU SOCIETY: Part of Youth Service Opportunities Project in Washington DC aimed to serve the homeless.
Founding Member, Director – Rainbow Belt, Lahore, Pakistan: Initiated the NGO with the aim of providing every child with a blissful childhood. Organized fundraisers. Launched internship program with Care Foundation to set up summer camp for underprivileged children