Languages, Softwares & Environments
Used Recently (within 3 months) Experienced (< year) Needs Refreshing (< 2 years) Java, Python, Unity 3D Game Engine,
Eclipse, PostgreSQL, Arduino
C++, Selenium (Java/Python),
Linux (user), Dreamweaver, GitHub
Game Maker, Blender,
Monmouth University, Long Branch, NJ (September 2016 – Present) Bachelor of Science – Applied Computer Science
Expected Graduation Date: December 2018
Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing, NJ (September 2014 - May 2016) Associate of Science in Computer Science
Graduated May 2016
Urban Coast Institute (UCI) at Monmouth University, Long Branch, NJ (June 2017 – August 2017) Game Developer (Summer Research Project)
• Developed a game application used for New Jersey Coastal Escape Evacuation Routes using Mapbox and Unity.
• Shows real world streets and popular buildings, basic directions with light UI and gameplay.
• Assist other game, UCI-oriented projects with developing, debugging and managing. Monmouth University, Long Branch, NJ (September 2016 – April 2018) Python/Java Teacher’s Assistant
• Assisted students with understanding the fundamentals of Python and Java.
• Assisted students with debugging and error prevention along with homework and lab comprehension and completion.
• Worked one-on-one with students after class if the student needed additional help. BJ’s Wholesale Club, Mays Landing, NJ (August 2012 – Present) Tire Installer/Sales Representative
• Assist customers in selecting the right tires for them and installing them in a timely manner.
• Process all forms of payments from members.
• Previously worked as a cashier and cart collector. I was offered this position in June 2016. INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
• Understand the problem/lesson provided by asking critical questions.
• Effectively and clearly explaining the problem/lesson to others both written and verbally. o Using facts, examples and analogies.
• Document or verbally express possible solutions to problems, ideas, and/or potential problems. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Advanced problem solving, organizing, and fast-learning skills.
• Open-minded, dedicated, hardworking, respectful and self-motivated. PERSONAL INTERESTS
• Fixing and diagnosing cars for friends, family and myself.
• Created 3 interesting prototypes/mini games while self-learning Unity.
• Keep track of gas records and calculating estimated future daily use with Google Sheets.