SRAVYA JARUGU Email: email@example.com
Phone: +1-913-***-**** Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/sravya-jarugu-4670b3b7 Professional Summary:
• 1+ years of Industry experience working as a SOFTWARE ENGINEER.
• 1+ years of professional experience working on PYTHON, ANDROID APPLICATIONS and AUTOMATION.
• 3+ years of academic experience working in JAVA, C++, C#, ASP.NET, HADOOP, HTML, CSS.
• Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and AGILE processes.
• Amicable and articulate at work.
Master’s in Computer and Information Sciences
SUNY Polytechnic Institute, Utica, New York.
Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science and Engineering Vardhaman College of Engineering, India (JNTUH).
Expected Graduation Dec ‘18
Current GPA: 3.86
Database Management: Oracle, MySQL.
Operating Systems: Android, Windows, Linux.
Cluster and Data Mining: Hadoop, Spark, PySpark, Map Reduce, Machine Learning, Tensorflow. Other Tools: Eclipse, PyCharm, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, JIRA, Rational Rose, Maven, AutoCAD, Jupyter Notebook, KNIME, AWT (Applets, Swings). Work Experience:
Software Engineer, LG Soft India Private Ltd.
Jun ‘15 - Dec ‘16
One and a half years of professional experience as a Software engineer at LG Soft India Private Limited, a Research and Development campus in Bengaluru, India.
Android Automation Tool: Jul ’16 - Dec ‘16
• Developed an automation tool for Android systems where the data is fetched from an android phone and compared against the default functionality.
Technologies/Tools Used: PYTHON, AUTOMATED TEST SYSTEM (ATS). Service Automation in LG Watch and LG TV: Jan ’16 - Jun ‘16
• Developed code for the Bluetooth module implemented in LG TV and automated scripts for the interaction between LG webOS TV and Raspberry Pi to verify the behavior and functionality of SPP, FTP, OPP profiles.
• Developed scripts to do the same between LG Watch and LG TV. Technologies/Tools Used: C++, PYTHON, TEST AUTOMATION SYSTEM (TAS). Academic Projects:
Book Recommendation System using Spark: A Book Recommendation System that uses Map Reduce for data transformation and collaborative filtering (Item-Item based Collaborative Filtering and User-User based Collaborative Filtering) techniques were implemented.
Technologies/Tools Used: SPARK, PYTHON, JAVA.
An Advanced Moving Object Detection Algorithm for Security: Implemented a background subtraction algorithm to find out the slightest change in an image over a set of recurrently taken images to provide security over a small area at a low cost using basic webcam.
Virtual Classroom: A web application that facilitates e-teaching, conducting exams and distribution of score cards to the students. Involved in front-end development as well. Technologies/Tools Used: C#, ASP.NET, ORACLE, HTML, CSS.