LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-ngu-3a0892105/ Competences
• Strong analytic and programming skills
• Operating systems: Linux, Windows
• Databases: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
• Network tools: Wireshark, Cisco Packet Tracer
• Web application Framework: Bootstrap
• Testing tool: JMeter
• Java Application Framework: EJB, JSF, JSP
• Web services: JAX-RS
Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), Ottawa On
IT engineer Intern, January 2018 to Present
• Currently using the Factory design pattern to design a software that will automate test and reduce the testing period from one week to one day.
• Contributed code to Queue management software that solved the problem of a message not ending in its backout queue after rollback.
• Configured queues by creating queue manager, Shared queues and backout queues connecting them to the remote server.
• Carried out regression testing viewing error logs in FileZilla for IBM Db2 upgrade. Cantoura Inc, Ottawa ON
Software Developer Intern, June to August 2017
• Implemented REST APIs for a donation management system based on specifications using Java, JDBC and MySQL database.
• Implemented and maintained JUnit test suites; resolved integration errors. Caroon QPS, Ottawa ON
Web developer, June 2017
• Developed and designed the company’s website for Caroon QPS.
• Implemented the styling based on specifications together with modelling the company’s logo.
Computer Programmer Diploma (Co-op)
Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON
Third place in Hackathon, Rise of chatbots, Ottawa ON, December 2016
Language name Speaking level Writing level Comprehension level English Fluent Fluent Fluent
French Fluent Fluent Fluent
Hobbies and Interests
• Travelling and exploring new cultures
• I am a big data analytics enthusiast and usually play with Weka analysing big data and implementing the various algorithms.
References will be provided upon request.