Warrensburg, MO *****
Master of Computer Information Systems & IT [December 2018] Science: University of Central Missouri, MO, USA. [ GPA 3.5 ] Bachelor of Arts Business Information Technology [Graduated 2014] Honours Student: Southampton Solent University, UK [ GPA: 3.7 ] Study Abroad: One-year study placement (2013) Erasmus student exchange programme. The Hague University of Applied Sciences, The Hague, The Netherlands. Languages:
• C# CSS Tableau
• MSSQL HTML Adobe Photoshop
• ASP.NET MySQL PHP
• Developed technical specifications and coding documentations for new projects.
• Implemented complete applications based on business requirements.
• Implemented best coding practices to improve project effectiveness. Technical Work:
2016 Technical consultant, Stephanis Electronics LTD, Nicosia, Cyprus. 12 months
• Analyzed, repaired and safeguarded computers.
• Evaluated the performance of operating systems and identified areas failed to meet quality standards for efficiency, speed and accuracy.
• Upgraded systems to facilitate computers’ compatibility with advanced software.
• Revised the configuration of systems and installed the desired hardware / software to meet customer expectations.
2017 Intelligence Analyst, Al Thuraya Holdings LTD, Nicosia, Cyprus. 12 months
• Monitored company’s missions in Egypt, Algeria and Congo.
• Researched and contributed to proposals, reports, policy papers, briefings and project updates.
• Conducted qualitative research on Syria, Iraq, Israel and Palestine. 2014 - 2015 Insurance Broker, Altius Insurance, Nicosia Branch, Cyprus. 18 months
• Sold full line of Insurance products and services.
• Renewed relationships with neglected customers.
2009 - 2011 Conscript Sergeant, Cyprus Military - Air-force, Cyprus. 24 months Conscript Service.