Near Hoodi Signal, Whitefield,
To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self-development and help me in achieving personal as well as organizational goals and to join an academic organization and serve it with excellence while learning new technologies for proactive role, challenging tasks and positive contributions.
• Excellent communication skills when working with others.
• Great teamwork abilities on group projects.
• Proficient in mathematics and computer technology.
• Efficient in time management and able to fulfill deadline requirements EXPERIENCE
Intelenet Global Services Pvt Ltd Aug 2018- Sep 2018 Process- Axis Bank
Customer Service Associate
• Worked as Digital Officer on CASA GI(General Insurance).
• Call prospective customers to explain schemes and product features.
• Convince them and answer any queries they have.
B.K. Associates, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh Jul 2015 -Jul 2017 Electrical Site Engineer
• Worked as Site Engineer in the Electrical department under Military Engineering Services.
• Handled electrical problems or electrical engineering issues at a military commercial buildings and work site.
• Designed the main power systems that feed commercial buildings and offices as well as the distribution circuits to each unit.
• Provided support in the running project work of External Electrical works like distribution of electric supply.
• Worked on the Installation of Transformer and Control Panels under MES.
• Responsibility of making sure that every electrical device or circuit installed meets the National Electric Code.
• Testing the electrical system once it is installed to ensure that the system is stable and safe. United College of Engineering, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh Jan 2015 - Jun 2015 College Project
Topic: Speed control of three phase induction motor by using PWM technique with chopper. No. of members: 4
• The main objective of this project is to maintain the speed of the three-phase induction motor constant at different load conditions by using Asymmetrical PWM technique, which reduces the harmonic contents in motor current and increasing the motor efficiency.
• Generally, for the speed control of induction motor drives inverters are used, but here in this project we implemented AC chopper to control the speed of three phase induction motor.
• The purpose of a motor speed controller is to take a signal representing the demanded speed, and to drive a motor at that speed.
• Course in working constructions, functions, types based on applications of Electrical Substations-Electrical Engineering.
• Course in construction, advantages and disadvantages, types of solar system, facts about solar energy, types of PV cells and factors affecting them as well as about solar system sizing etc. of Solar Energy- Electrical Engineering.
• Have successfully completed the project work in TRACTION DISTRIBUTION including Power supply & SCADA as a part of summer training in 2014.
• Successfully completed a workshop on MATLAB organized by Electrum Society within the college.
• Have successfully completed vocational training in POWER DISTRIBUTION from ITI Limited, Allahabad in 2013.
• Computer Languages (C, C
• Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office, Windows 7 & 8. EDUCATION
B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
United College of Engineering – Affiliated by U.P. Technical University Score: 82.1%
Kendriya Vidyalaya Ramgarh Cantt Hazaribagh, Jharkhand – CBSE Board Stream: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Kendriya Vidyalaya Old Cantt Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh – CBSE Board Score: 85.4%
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/manita-kushwaha-b045b8a7 PERSONAL DETAILS
Languages Known Hindi, English
Date of Birth February 27th, 1994
Marital Status Unmarried
I hereby declare that the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge. Date: 15/08/2018